**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm late to the party...but it's a weird feeling to now not have anything to say to Philly fans about an empty trophy case :lol: As a LONG-suffering Skins fan, that was always in the back-pocket. Two things gotta happen from here on out...Skins :lol: win :lol: the :lol: SB :lol: next :lol: season :lol: or just find new material.

Also, no way that was a catch by #30 on the Eagles for the TD last night. However, for as many times as the Pats have been the beneficiary of some "questionable" calls, it was refreshing to see something NOT go their way.

Also 2.0, did BB give any reason for benching Butler? That was one of the most insane/baffling decisions I've ever seen from a head coach in all my years of watching sports. Seems like Butler was a pawn in whatever vendetta BB had against "someone" behind the scenes :nerd:

Man, I'm late to the party...but it's a weird feeling to now not have anything to say to Philly fans about an empty trophy case :lol: As a LONG-suffering Skins fan, that was always in the back-pocket. Two things gotta happen from here on out...Skins :lol: win :lol: the :lol: SB :lol: next :lol: season :lol: or just find new material.

Also, no way that was a catch by #30 on the Eagles for the TD last night. However, for as many times as the Pats have been the beneficiary of some "questionable" calls, it was refreshing to see something NOT go their way.

Also 2.0, did BB give any reason for benching Butler? That was one of the most insane/baffling decisions I've ever seen from a head coach in all my years of watching sports. Seems like Butler was a pawn in whatever vendetta BB had against "someone" behind the scenes :nerd:
The ancestors aint allowing a team with a name that mocks the ancestors to win a ring anytime soon. Why do you think the RG3 and Kirk Cousins era ended so abruptly?

The ancestors aint allowing a team with a name that mocks the ancestors to win a ring anytime soon. Why do you think the RG3 and Kirk Cousins era ended so abruptly?

That's cute, but they do have 3 trophies with that same name, tho...

hell_yes.gif

**** that. You go for the money. Youre gone half the season anyways and you can live somewhere else once the seasons over with

Never.. Brady wife sounding like cowboys fans who think the league only came around in the 90s

Why do NFL champs call themselves World Champions? They don’t play teams from around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom