**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foles and Wentz better not go to the White House. They prob will though.

If the Cowboys would have won this year Dak would have been the first person at the White House to meet Trump. Dak is basically a biracial RG3.

Who wants a Dez Bryant elite jersey??

Packers fan next season :lol:

giphy.gif

First sleep in the new apartment last night was bittersweet. The adjustment is going to take a bit of time. Definitely exciting but leaving home :blush: :lol: . I mean, I did soundly sleep knowing Brady didn't :pimp: .

We rolling this thread for how long?

I usually rock with Collinsworth but last night was embarrassing how much he sucked off the Pats
hhh4.png

Complaining about two Eagles TDs and continued sucking off the Pats even more after another city won their first SB in its franchise history
gucci3.png

He'll have a podcast with bill Simmons crying about it

Speaking of which.. where Mike Lombardi at????

I usually rock with Collinsworth but last night was embarrassing how much he sucked off the Pats
hhh4.png

Complaining about two Eagles TDs and continued sucking off the Pats even more after another city won their first SB in its franchise history
gucci3.png

Him randomly saying how the game was as exciting as Justin's halftime performance was one of thee most cringe worthy Super Bowl moments I can remember.

Him randomly saying how the game was as exciting as Justin's halftime performance was one of thee most cringe worthy Super Bowl moments I can remember.

You think whatever message gase was trying send got through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom