**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna go ahead and need Slick Rick to sign DeFillippo to fill that vacancy at OC.

He can bring Foles with him if the Eagles will take a 7th

IMG_20180205_163934.jpg

@S4L go big or go home, ey?
@bigj505

Was thinking about this at work today... How important would location be to you as a FA in relation to $$ and the chance to win?? Thinking about Kirk and his possibilities and knowing that the Jags are more primed to win a SB than most out there but then you have to move to and live in Jacksonville. Having spent half my life in Jacksonville I’d probably take 20 mil less and a less complete squad in a place like NY than go there.

Was thinking about this at work today... How important would location be to you as a FA in relation to $$ and the chance to win?? Thinking about Kirk and his possibilities and knowing that the Jags are more primed to win a SB than most out there but then you have to move to and live in Jacksonville. Having spent half my life in Jacksonville I’d probably take 20 mil less and a less complete squad in a place like NY than go there.

Money >>>>>

There's a bank in every city. If the money is equal then I'd take the better team.

All depends on situation.

Are we talkin 4 mil per each team/city or are we talkin 20 mil one team, 8 million another, that type of thing.

If the money is close, take the winning org (or location or college teammate, etc) if the money is largely different, then you just gotta think what you want more, winning, or have your family taken care of for the next X amount of years.

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer, all depends on the individual and what he wants out of the sport.

i wouldnt take $20M less, no way. But if its $30M per season and I can take $3-$4M less per year to play in a better city, I would.

Hell nah I’d be right in Jacksonville for more bread. And there ain’t no taxes in FL... shiiiiiiiiieeeet. I’m there.

I think it also depends on where you lived most of your life. Living in Santa Monica (LA), i couldnt live in some of these cities, with Jacksonville being one of them.
Passing on the following:
Buffalo
Cincy
Cleveland
Jax
Houston
Dallas
Minnesota
Detroit

Everywhere else is good with me.

I lived in Fresno and Anaheim most of my life.. would have 0 issues going anywhere to play for more money

i wouldnt take $20M less, no way. But if its $30M per season and I can take $3-$4M less per year to play in a better city, I would.

Yeah maybe not 20 but at the same time, to me personally, if it’s 175 m’s to 150 I’d take a cut like that in a heartbeat to be somewhere I want to be. I mean once you reach that threshold of money is it really making that much of a difference. At least that’s my mentality out here with the struggle :lol:

:rofl: yeah Fresno is something else

It's just an easy choice for me :lol:. Take the money to live in X city for 4-5 months? Then use all that paper to buy a house in my desired city for the rest of the year :pimp:

All depends on situation.

Are we talkin 4 mil per each team/city or are we talkin 20 mil one team, 8 million another, that type of thing.

If the money is close, take the winning org (or location or college teammate, etc) if the money is largely different, then you just gotta think what you want more, winning, or have your family taken care of for the next X amount of years.

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer, all depends on the individual and what he wants out of the sport.

How much more is tannehill making than foles?

:rofl: yeah Fresno is something else

It's just an easy choice for me :lol:. Take the money to live in X city for 4-5 months? Then use all that paper to buy a house in my desired city for the rest of the year :pimp:
if i was single, i would feel this way. But being married with kids, i want to stay someplace year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom