**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giselle is the type of woman that looks better in person.

For a woman that makes millions to get pictures taken of her that's probably a hot take
Not really. The modeling industry is based on western beauty standards that are often flawed.

I never compared her to Bruce lol.

you agreed tho...

upload_2018-2-5_18-5-34.png

I don't give a **** that she's married to Brady, I'm only ****in her if I'm getting money from her. I haven't ****ed a broad without **** or *** since 9th grade. Back then a pretty face was enough.
You wildin with this
If she was laying in bed naked with a pair of timbs on and a Dipset soundtrack was playing in the background, you def are smashing

Giselle is the type of woman that looks better in person.

For a woman that makes millions to get pictures taken of her that's probably a hot take
i actually thought the opposite. Saw her in person at a local Victoria Secret event and i was stunned at how not pretty she was

To you. Beauty is subjective.
and i tried to be not disrespectful with my comment too. She was a 6. Was at the Grove here in LA and i probably saw 10 badder chicks than her on my way to the car.

Not my cup of tea. I have other Victorias Angels as favorites.

Jimmy G wouldn't give her the time of day.

and i tried to be not disrespectful with my comment too. She was a 6. Was at the Grove here in LA and i probably saw 10 badder chicks than her on my way to the car.

Not my cup of tea. I have other Victorias Angels as favorites.

Jimmy G wouldn't give her the time of day.
I’m tripping I thought you said you were surprised at how pretty she was. My bad misread your original comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom