**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're happy right now, I get that. Just don't get it twisted. Both MLB and NHL actually have...you know, multiple players from all around the world playing the game with the ultimate echelon actually being the MLB or NHL.

NFL is 98% United States. The other 2% are at a introductory level and most play US college ball. The rest don't give a **** and claim futbol. World Champion makes no sense in football.

But you’re agreeing with me lol. You’re saying NFL is bar none the best football players on earth so if you’re the best in America you’re the best world wide. You could take the browns and play the best overseas team and they’d win

By default...claim that all you want.

I sure as **** ain't agreeing with that sentiment. :lol: even discredited your own point with the Browns mention...real good.

let him cook, suave...he knows he may never see another one. gotta unload the clip now

IMG_5762.JPG

And here I thought @stillin729 was wildin
IMG_6054.JPG

I never said we’re World Champs lol. I just said I can see why the league gives the winning team that title.

Am I the only one that thinks Gronk looks Cody from Step by Step? :lol:

He doesn't look like him but he has the same exact mannerisms. It's hilarious.

These old white people were the same type to chime in and say Drake killed him and Meek is dead when not even listening to Rap. SMH

Butler was definitely benched for discipline reasons,the other 'package' reasons don't add up at all

Like Browner said,it's a typical BB power trip move when players disobey

It hurt the team in the end unfortunately though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom