**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
none of the butler stuff adds up :lol:

Think it was a perfect storm of dudes poor season after Gilmore got a bag and him feeling disillusioned enough to not take Hoody's rules as seriously as he should. Think Hoody made an example of dude and I'm certain that messed up most of the defenses focus right before the game since dude is a top 3 player on D and that's their boy. Ninko said as much on the radio yesterday in terms of how a locker room would feel about a move like that right before the game. Hightower also like Browners tweet so I'm sure the locker room really did feel some type of way...

They looked like they hadn't played football in years against Phillys O. Missed tackles and blown coverages galore and allowing the most yards in history in the biggest game. It 100% weighed them down

Both parties messed up big time imo but I can understand Hoody's perspective even though I still dont agree with the decision since he's always been a no nonsense hardass his whole career. Hate to see it end like that for Butler but I appreciate everything he did for the squad. Dude is gonna get himself paid handsomely this offseason as he should

Think it was a perfect storm of dudes poor season after Gilmore got a bag and him feeling disillusioned enough to not take Hoody's rules as seriously as he should. Think Hoody made an example of dude and I'm certain that messed up most of the defenses focus right before the game since dude is a top 3 player on D and that's their boy. Ninko said as much on the radio yesterday in terms of how a locker room would feel about a move like that right before the game. Hightower also like Browners tweet so I'm sure the locker room really did feel some type of way...

They looked like they hadn't played football in years against Phillys O. Missed tackles and blown coverages galore and allowing the most yards in history in the biggest game. It 100% weighed them down

Both parties messed up big time imo but I can understand Hoody's perspective even though I still dont agree with the decision since he's always been a no nonsense hardass his whole career. Hate to see it end like that for Butler but I appreciate everything he did for the squad. Dude is gonna get himself paid handsomely this offseason as he should

like bench the dude for a couple drives or quarter if you must, but for **** sake, let him play after that. **** killed us :lol:

like bench the dude for a couple drives or quarter if you must, but for **** sake, let him play after that. **** killed us :lol:
Word or a half max

Philly coaches were saying that they were licking their chops when they realized Butler wasnt playing and Chung alwas in the slot after the 1st quarter :lol::smh:

But the Pats never we’re gonna sign him back anyways. They didn’t even want him last year.

You sit him for disciplinary reasons then try to protect him by saying it wasn’t that? Like you coached Lawrence Taylor a chunk of his career. I know you seen some bull ****. Brown ain’t close to LT but damn you risked a SB for it.

Eagles fans, did y'all buy championship gear yet?

I ordered stuff from Fanatics but my fav item are these

13-pieces-of-gear-every-philadelphia-eagles-fan-needs-to-celebrate-the-teams-super-bowl-win.jpg

i cooped a tee, beanie, and hoodie

just waiting for a damn Nike Authentic Alshon SB jersey if they ever drop.

also waiting on nike if they drop more stuff

Yup.. I'm trying get that Alshon.. or Chris long.. shhhhh maybe celek

I guess I'll see when the jerseys drop

I'm going assume eagles/Vikings is going be the opener

Since eagles/jags is in London, plus that's a jax home game.. technically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom