**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McCown deserves a nod over Carr.

Srs.

You're reading too much into it. MLB is the only sport that acknowledges the developing players under the "farm system" bubble.
lol that’s why I wrote it out like that. But I assure you someone will approach this situation will this mindset.

MLB don’t eem care. They’ve got full blown academies set up in D.R. Same thing with soccer.

giphy.gif

carver carver honestly, wish i could say the vikes are going be ok.. since i like the team and i'm cool and enjoy couple of yall

but who yall get at OC is going be huge.. but with that, yall gotta pay one of them QBs and that can be dangerous given the injuries of 2 and how much and how long if yall go with keenum

but with them WRs, RBs and that TE just gotta not overpay AND get return from whomever yall do go with

carver carver honestly, wish i could say the vikes are going be ok.. since i like the team and i'm cool and enjoy couple of yall

but who yall get at OC is going be huge.. but with that, yall gotta pay one of them QBs and that can be dangerous given the injuries of 2 and how much and how long if yall go with keenum

but with them WRs, RBs and that TE just gotta not overpay AND get return from whomever yall do go with

Vikes got one of the more wackier QBs situations in a while. Many teams don’t have a starting QB. But what do you do when you have 3 that have produced for you on a decent to high level at one time or another?

Vikes got one of the more wackier QBs situations in a while. Many teams don’t have a starting QB. But what do you do when you have 3 that have produced for you on a decent to high level at one time or another?

i dont know their cap situation, but the best thing might be to pull a skins and franchise i want to say keenum and make him prove it another year before giving him a long term deal

hard to bank on bradford.. and i guess team docs would have to tell them on teddy

I'm thinking Slick Rick will bring back one of them without overpaying.. most likely Keenum or Teddy since Sleeves will always want the bag.

I agree with the OC being important. We will get Cook back next season and most of the important pieces will still be here. Our whole fraudulent starting defense will still be here if I'm not mistaken. Newman might retire.. Tom Johnson and Shamar Stephen of the dline will be free agents.. in Slick Rick I trust.

Crazy thing is, I’m not sure if any of those guys are “franchise QBs”...

They all have value, none are weak..but none are great...a bunch of B minuses..the guy that’s shown the least, is the youngest with the biggest upside...

Yea, you can do worse...you can also do better at the most important position...

I’m intrigued to see how the vikes play this out...

Crazy thing is, I’m not sure if any of those guys are “franchise QBs”...

They all have value, none are weak..but none are great...a bunch of B minuses..

Yea, you can do worse...you can also do better at the most important podition

yup.. but given how much you have to commit to these guys, it's dangerous committing big to very good

that extra 5th year on a first round deal is HUGE if you hit on a player, but especially QB

like i saw it some place, the eagles have more money tied up in dead money to bradford/chase daniel than the cap hits for wentz/foles/sudfeld this year

going be interesting to see what certain guys get in FA this year

i dont know their cap situation, but the best thing might be to pull a skins and franchise i want to say keenum and make him prove it another year before giving him a long term deal

hard to bank on bradford.. and i guess team docs would have to tell them on teddy
Keenum finna be 30 mane. Unless he’s Gannon reincarnated I don’t see him playing like that over a prolonged period of time. Case played like a top 10 QB this year. Hard to recreate unless he’s actually a top 10 QB. I’d roll with Teddy he’s younger and coming off that injury and not playing for so long I wouldn’t pay over 14M a year.

Keenum finna be 30 mane. Unless he’s Gannon reincarnated I don’t see him playing like that over a prolonged period of time. Case played like a top 10 QB this year. Hard to recreate unless he’s actually a top 10 QB. I’d roll with Teddy he’s younger and coming off that injury and not playing for so long I wouldn’t pay over 14M a year.

Age factor really doesn’t apply, for quarterbacks. They usually can play an extended number of years, despite their age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom