**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo that was some dope **** last night.

Love hearing how their fans treated Vikings fans yesterday. With the way those people treated me in Minneapolis, they absolutely deserve every bit of it.
Currently in your debt Eagles fans.

Love hearing how their fans treated Vikings fans yesterday. With the way those people treated me in Minneapolis, they absolutely deserve every bit of it.

What happened in Minneapolis?

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

What happened in Minneapolis?

Literally everywhere we went the entire weekend there was a handful of fans looking for fights with us. It was an *** hole level that passed it just being sports. Im cool with all light hearted **** talking in sports. But just on a being a human level I hate confrontation and it was exhausting how every second I had to deal with someone trying to start **** for real.

it's especially obnoxious when they come to lambeau every year and the far majority let Vikings fans enjoy themselves because we get they wanna see Lambeau.

Minneapolis is cool and they have the midwest nice people reputation, which they probably are. But when it comes being a Vikings fan, what a bunch of bitter *** holes in that city.

I'm shocked since we have so many packer fans that live here :lol:

But like I said to tipsey there's *******s in all fan bases so I won't root against Philly for just that reason :lol:

But throwing full cans and bottles is stepping close to the line lol

Literally everywhere we went the entire weekend there was a handful of fans looking for fights with us. It was an *** hole level that passed it just being sports. Im cool with all light hearted **** talking in sports. But just on a being a human level I hate confrontation and it was exhausting how every second I had to deal with someone trying to start **** for real.

it's especially obnoxious when they come to lambeau every year and the far majority let Vikings fans enjoy themselves because we get they wanna see Lambeau.

Minneapolis is cool and they have the midwest nice people reputation, which they probably are. But when it comes being a Vikings fan, what a bunch of bitter *** holes in that city.

I don't really vibe with people acting that way about sports in general. I've definitely met some obnoxious fans in my day but the majority have been cool. Giants and Jets fans have always been great hosts in my experience. And for all that people have said about Philly I used to rock a Giants hat there from time to time when I lived there (not a Giants fan obviously but just as an NY thing) and no one ever had a negative word for me.

Yea pro bowl been a joke for years now. I remember Russell Wilson got in his rookie season, decent year but no way he deserved it.

For all the **** that Cowboys fans get, I can say I haven't heard too many stories of our fan base here in Dallas being dickheads.
I mean, of course there's always a few idiots but overall, every tailgate I've been to we always have a good time with the opposition.
It's never that serious for me.

For all the **** that Cowboys fans get, I can say I haven't heard too many stories of our fan base here in Dallas being dickheads.
I mean, of course there's always a few idiots but overall, every tailgate I've been to we always have a good time with the opposition.
It's never that serious for me.

facts.

even the more flagrant ones I've met around the country always keep it cordial

God damn, scraping the bottom of the barrel.

McCown deserves a nod over Carr.

Srs.

Farm? As in herding animals? With very people that just left childhood and are majority minority? He’s wildin :lol: :smh: I wonder if they’re gonna be on his *** for this?

Prolly not :rofl:

You're reading too much into it. MLB is the only sport that acknowledges the developing players under the "farm system" bubble.

wait that vid of eagles dude running into the pillar happened before the game? :rofl:

Doors were already shut and the train was moving. Idk where he was running to :lol: but I hope he didn't slip into the damn cart/track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom