**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have so many open threads :lol: we need to let the Playoff thread die and just run with this + Eddie's SB.

Since Mike Vrabel was given a head coach gig. Dat Nguyen should be given a gig too.

I say this every year and I don't think this is why the Vikings lost but I ****in hate the whole coaching interviews during the playoffs. Don't think you should be able to interview any coaches until after the SB. How is that not a distraction? You trying to get the biggest job of your career while coaching the biggest game or one of the biggest games of your life?

I agree, and especially for college. I understand the whole recruiting period n what not but it seems all the time those teams end up losing. Only recent notable winners i can recall are UCF & Bama. And UCF should get the * because Frost actually stayed and coached the game (did a grrat job) vs usually the coach leaves and someome else fills in.

If there was a rule around it they would just break it anyways like every rule in the NFL

I'm rotating between three thread and idk where I'm at anymore :frown:

In regards to Patriots coordinators getting opportunities, I'm not going to defend them at all, but something I heard on the radio is that other teams just want to attempt to replicate the culture established by Bill. The problem is that I don't think all of these coordinators are capable of that entirely and most of them are better off as coordinators and assistants.

Damn, Panthers hired Norv as their OC and now lost their DC.

Might be a long year for them next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom