**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
na baller was still tlkn **** last night and add buddhacris in there as well

Yea baller had a couple and relapsed.. but I had to at least give him credit for the positive step and admitting his wrong

He still hasn't acknowledged his more impactful mistake thou, not listening to us

@timbsondabeach seems to still be available Hahahaha Hahahaha .. just a thought

I warned dude he better pray we didn't face the Falcons

0Ps1qNv.gif

Yeah ok. We all know how that game played out :smile:

Now I need to know what Slick Rick plans to do with the QBs.

Who steps in at OC?

I saw it some place, but it wouldn't surprise me if Giants went to Eli to see if he wanted to go to jax.. and if he agrees, trade him.. then shurmur takes 1 of the QBs (I assume Bradford) and then the Giants draft the guy to groom

On top of this, what about taking a knee with 55 seconds left and two timeouts?? That shows you how terrified the Jags were of Brady :lol: Jags were pretty much getting anything they wanted on offense then got completely fear-stricken.

Yeah I didn't understand that one either. There is no way they felt comfortable going into the half.

Jags blew it, straight up.

Who steps in at OC?

I saw it some place, but it wouldn't surprise me if Giants went to Eli to see if he wanted to go to jax.. and if he agrees, trade him.. then shurmur takes 1 of the QBs (I assume Bradford) and then the Giants draft the guy to groom
I've heard McAdoos name as a possible replacement for Pat

I never really thought about Pat taking one of the qbs with him to New York. But it makes sense.. whatever happens I believe Slick Rick will make the right decision.

I've heard McAdoos name as a possible replacement for Pat

I never really thought about Pat taking one of the qbs with him to New York. But it makes sense.. whatever happens I believe Slick Rick will make the right decision.

Yeah, that's not the most far fetched idea to be honest.

In reality tho, Eli will be the starting QB for the Giants WK 1. Franchise will be scared at the backlash again they would face.

Yea.. only way I see it happening is if Eli signs off.. but I think bortles has a big cap hit if the jags wanna keep him, so that's the reason that got mentioned.. which obviously impacts the vikes

But I'm curious to see what all 3 guys get in FA

Has to be partly. Bortles has to be able to recognize the clock himself tho, that I get.

nick. nick.

:sick:

the worst part of the clock mgmt in that game was the punt before the two min warning in the first half. and that wasn't on Hackett. it's on Marrone.

those last few possessions, i actually thought he did what you need to beat NE, stay aggressive and not try and protect a lead. he knew if they didn't score, it was a wrap. the Jags just couldn't make plays to run the clock.

I say this every year and I don't think this is why the Vikings lost but I ****in hate the whole coaching interviews during the playoffs. Don't think you should be able to interview any coaches until after the SB. How is that not a distraction? You trying to get the biggest job of your career while coaching the biggest game or one of the biggest games of your life?

Yea y'all were lucky our punt return fumbled or y'all would have only scored 3 points..

But this wasn't you?

I mean you really only had to search THIS thread:
IMG_5991.PNG

https://niketalk.com/threads/2017-1...ello-stay-safe.665605/page-2775#post-29279528

:lol: When have i ever said i didnt say that? i meant it. But we lost yall won. Ok

glad you mentioned 1 of the 3 gifts we got from yall, just goes to show how bad atlanta played

You act like yall curb stomped us like you just did Minny. That wasnt the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom