**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy Bridgewater 'definitely' sees himself as 2018 starter, but will that be with Vikings?
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000909453/article/teddy-bridgewater-definitely-sees-himself-as-2018-starter?campaign=Twitter_atn …

DUKd2a8WsAYsA4n.jpg

I am DYING to see what happens with all these free agent QBs. So many mediocre or unproven QBs about to hit the market.

From what we've seen which is limited, I'd rank him around 20-25 for QBs. He's definitely better than a few QBs.

Kaep won't play in the NFL, unless Puff gets the Panthers. Then Kaep will be a backup.

From what we've seen which is limited, I'd rank him around 20-25 for QBs. He's definitely better than a few QBs.

Kaep won't play in the NFL, unless Puff gets the Panthers. Then Kaep will be a backup.
Smh but Trash Keenum and others can get jobs.

he didn't wow me in his two years as the Vikings QB but I don't think they really asked him to do anything but manage the game

he didn't wow me in his two years as the Vikings QB but I don't think they really asked him to do anything but manage the game

I was never a big fan, I was always on the fence. From what we've seen, I don't think I could name 23-25 QBs I would take over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom