**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why they keep trying to hype this kid up? :stoneface:

Headlines from the future:

"Josh Allen's hand size is in the 98th percentile of all QB's ever measured at the combine"
"Josh Allen has the 'mind of a 5 year vet', says anonymous NFL scout"
"Josh Allen's potential is 'off the charts'"

Screenshot_20180123-111639.jpg
Screenshot_20180123-111710.jpg

That D.C. team baffles me. They’ve been treating him like Harry Potter sleeping in the broom closet for the past couple years. I don’t understand the logic. Kirk is better than all 3 of those QBs. Why do they not want him so bad.

Peyton would be in the booth pushing Papa John's and Nationwide every timeout. Tori Bae TM saved Nationwide's marketing.

i'd love to hear Peyton in the booth so we can hear him slurp the GOAT whenever he does Pats games and has to praise Thomas :pimp:

i'd love to hear Peyton in the booth so we can hear him slurp the GOAT whenever he does Pats games and has to praise Thomas :pimp:

espn could just hold out for brady... we bout to send him into retirement pretty soon.. should have listened to wifey

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Need your help fellas.

Debating if my girl and I (we move in 2 weeks) should do FiOS internet + one cable box at $124.99 a month 150/150 Mbps Internet, or one of the following paired with Sling TV:

upload_2018-1-23_14-12-48.png

Thoughts? We're trying to save money but I really don't know if we are "risking" slower internet to ease our payments or we'd be fine. Device wise we both have iPhones, iPads, Macbooks ( :lol: :smh:) one Apple TV and my XB1. Am I pushing it if we go the cheaper, $40 route with that many devices? Or will it not matter if they all aren't being used at the same time, which they obviously won't.

Brady would be trash in the booth. At least Tony Romo and Peyton have personality.

Both Brady and Peyton would be trash, company men to a T and bland as ****. At least Romo lowkey sometimes goes off the rails like he's watching the game at home with 6 pack.

Need your help fellas.

Debating if my girl and I (we move in 2 weeks) should do FiOS internet + one cable box at $124.99 a month 150/150 Mbps Internet, or one of the following paired with Sling TV:

Thoughts? We're trying to save money but I really don't know if we are "risking" slower internet to ease our payments or we'd be fine. Device wise we both have iPhones, iPads, Macbooks ( :lol: :smh:) one Apple TV and my XB1. Am I pushing it if we go the cheaper, $40 route with that many devices? Or will it not matter if they all aren't being used at the same time, which they obviously won't.
100/100 ez

I got fast *** internet for no reason..they just gave us a good deal :smh: after a year I'm gonna try to stick to this deal. If not I'm downgrading

Need your help fellas.

def. $40 100mbps and pair it with sling

Brady would be trash in the booth. At least Tony Romo and Peyton have personality.

I don't doubt TB would be trash in the booth or on TV :lol:,he's been around Hoody too long. Not tryna hear Peyton namedropping brands on air though

Romo is in his own tier,dude is like a fan with insider knowledge when he commentates

carver carver elpablo21 elpablo21 100/100 is fast enough? We don't need to get roped into the 150? I truthfully have no clue how any of it works :blush: .
100 should be plenty, I dont know about Fios but I'm sure its better than Comcast...I have the 100 package from them and dont even get close to 100mbps but never have any issues streaming on multiple devices

as long as you get 70% or more of the 100mbps you should be good

100 should be plenty, I dont know about Fios but I'm sure its better than Comcast...I have the 100 package from them and dont even get close to 100mbps but never have any issues streaming on multiple devices

as long as you get 70% or more of the 100mbps you should be good

Still no clue what the 70% part of your post means :lol: but I take it that Verizon was trying to get one-up on us to do the 150/150 package.

Sling TV looks pretty solid too, and if I realllly want to I can always just hook my MPB up to the tv with an HDMI and stream whatever.

Anyone mess with YouTube TV before?

Still no clue what the 70% part of your post means :lol: but I take it that Verizon was trying to get one-up on us to do the 150/150 package.

Sling TV looks pretty solid too, and if I realllly want to I can always just hook my MPB up to the tv with an HDMI and stream whatever.
meant 70% of the advertised speed, my bad :lol:

Comcast are some scammers so you rarely get the speeds they advertise, wish we had the option for Fios in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom