**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
100/100 is ridiculously fast. I know that is starting to become standard at homes, but there's no way you max out with your devices on that.

Just make sure you pair it with a good router and you'll be straight.

Need your help fellas.

Debating if my girl and I (we move in 2 weeks) should do FiOS internet + one cable box at $124.99 a month 150/150 Mbps Internet, or one of the following paired with Sling TV:

upload_2018-1-23_14-12-48.png

Thoughts? We're trying to save money but I really don't know if we are "risking" slower internet to ease our payments or we'd be fine. Device wise we both have iPhones, iPads, Macbooks ( :lol: :smh:) one Apple TV and my XB1. Am I pushing it if we go the cheaper, $40 route with that many devices? Or will it not matter if they all aren't being used at the same time, which they obviously won't.

What's your XB GT?

Overall 50 mps more doesn't really justify $35 more dollars imho.

Looks like I'm leaning towards the 100/100 at $40 and then Sling or YT TV. Just have to decide which is the better of the two :emoji_thinking:

Youtube tv lineup looks good but I'm not seeing NFL network or redzone in there

Good call. I really need CBS (Jets), YES & NFL Network. MLB Network too but I don't think that's offered anywhere other than cable.

May lean YT TV despite the no NFL Network and Redzone. I can always find other means to watch them. Appreciate the help fellas :nthat: .

Last edited:
Brady wouldn't bring the emotion and "fun" factor that Romo brings. it would be INCREDIBLE hearing him dissect plays and read things pre-snap...but he wouldn't energize the broadcast like Romo

Anyone else down to boycott the Super Bowl?

I know Hahahaha Hahahaha is bout it

How we make it enjoyable is by getting $50 in $1's and making ridiculous bets.

"Bet $1 he tapped 2 feet" before the review comes. Bet on commercials... Bet who will take the most shots by the end of the night, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom