**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to get these in your life:

https://tb12sports.com/products/tb12-protein-bars

upload_2018-1-23_21-1-32.png

$40 for 12 ****ing bars :rofl:

Man.. I tried one just to see if I could find something simple and easy to grab in the morning

Buttttttt

Clif bars are basically candy bars.

I don’t mess with regular clif bars bc they’re useless. They’re basically a healthy snack. But the whey protein ones are fire. Taste good and aren’t filling. You could eat one with a protein shake and be fine

I don’t mess with regular clif bars bc they’re useless. They’re basically a healthy snack. But the whey protein ones are fire. Taste good and aren’t filling. You could eat one with a protein shake and be fine

Whey protein clif bar? I never eem seen that before. Imma check it out.

The more I think and read about the AFC championship the more angry I get.

-The Myles Jack fumble recovery being blown dead.
-The uncatchable PI on Bouye.
-The Patriots only getting one flag all day.

Such BS man

tenor.gif

Bill and Brady about to get 6, that **** is unreal. Bill is the GOAT coach, not even up for debate anymore.

To put it in perspective:

It took Pittsburgh 34 seasons to win 6 SuperBowls... If New England pulls it off, which they might, it would be 6 SuperBowl victories in 17 seasons. . .

:smh: that's . . . I don't ******* know..

Kamara may be my favorite non-Jet.

What happened to BlackJack Del Rio?

Just became a "cord-cutter". FiOS internet 100/100 Mbps + YouTube TV is going to cost about $90 total, $45 each for my girl & myself. Plus knowing how to use an HDMI cord to hook up my Macbook for other streaming, savings on savings :pimp:

Saints should get OROY and DROY..

DROY should be surprisingly close between lattimore and dude from buffalo though, the cb.. he did work this year too

To put it in perspective:

It took Pittsburgh 34 seasons to win 6 SuperBowls... If New England pulls it off, which they might, it would be 6 SuperBowl victories in 17 seasons. . .

:smh: that's . . . I don't ******* know..

It helps when you cheat and on top of that everything is rigged in your favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom