**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers still have it, there’s like 3-5 teams that have the old style jerseys. It’s up to the teams so I don’t know why they keep them.

What a surprise, Case Keenum says his family had issues with Eagles fans during the NFC Championship game
https://bustedcoverage.com/2018/01/24/case-keenum-family-eagles-fans/ …

DUUzb5AVoAAuGEI.jpg

They're the only team that still rocks it. Raiders and Eagles held out for a while, but eventually made the switch to the Nike stuff

nah man.. only that first year nike came in we didnt change over the jerseys.. but that might have had something to do with nike too, cause that 2nd year when we did switch over we couldnt wear our green jerseys for the first 6-8 games or so because nike couldnt get the green color right

nick-foles-2.png

but i'm a little surprised when i see teams like the colts who this season still had the flywire jerseys going

last year with reebok jerseys:
LeSean-McCoy-eagles-2013.png

the flywire ones:
GettyImages-496342560.0.jpg

they're better now, not soo teal-ish:
nick-foles-eagles-121117-getty-ftr_wvctor01g1oh19cuxop0ky431.jpg

If you’re 6’4 + 240 and white with a strong arm you’re a shoe in to get drafted :lol: Even if your trash you’ll make millions being a career backup for a decade. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom