**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foles is under contract.. again this dude was paid by several NFL teams and now he is paid to specifically talk about football

Foles if not for wentz getting hurt AND playing well was likely to be cut to free up salary space.. now we should be able to trade him to get recoup some draft picks we moved (we traded picks for darby and ajayi)

Mane what the hell is he talkin bout.

2 or 3 times a game this season Wentz would do some **** that’d have me lookin for a tail or antennas cause I’d swear this mofo was not of this planet.

Brady lucked up on an MVP this season.

Why are people surprised about Foles? He’s a top backup/borderline starter whose on a hot streak. It’s that simple.

I for sure see Foles starting somewhere next season though. At the very least a stopgap QB for a team until the find a Qb or groom their rookie.

Mane what the hell is he talkin bout.

2 or 3 times a game this season Wentz would do some **** that’d have me lookin for a tail or antennas cause I’d swear this mofo was not of this planet.

Brady lucked up on an MVP this season.

Why are people surprised about Foles? He’s a top backup/borderline starter whose on a hot streak. It’s that simple.

I for sure see Foles starting somewhere next season though. At the very least a stopgap QB for a team until the find a Qb or groom their rookie.

Dude is an idiot.. i actually only thought foles deal was a 2 year one.. but like I said above, his contract is what might get us MAYBE as high as a 2nd or 3rd

I mean it was a joke before.. but having your starter locked in for 4 years at 7.6 then 6.1 for 3 years, with minimal damage if you cut him

Vikes should trade for foles

:nerd:

I mean gotta assume all those dudes at least getting over 10 mill per, right?

10mil but they all getting 1yr deals max

Or

move-thumb-091617.jpg

But I doubt they trust a young guy with this team built to win now :lol:

I could see Foles in Arizona. I also see the Cards drafting Lamar Jackson. He’ll go in the first round.

2nd.. works for me

If we're talking second, eagles just might end up getting more.. I mean the Browns were going trade a 2nd AND 3rd for AJ flippin mccarron

Jimmy is the only time I can remember a team not giving up wayyyyyyy more than I thought the marker would dictate (or was rumored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom