**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pats fans in here like:

589ab0b84ad42.image.jpg

New England is actually really nice so I never understood why the fans there act like sports is all they got like they live in Cleveland or some other depressing-*** location.

It's definitely borderline sad though. The masshole epidemic is real.

The fact that it even got a response from the organization speaks volumes to me.

Normally, if a story is totally made up it wouldn't even warrant a response.

You'd say the same exact thing if they hadn't responded too :lol:

They've responded to 'bombshell' reports in the past

New England is actually really nice so I never understood why the fans there act like sports is all they got like they live in Cleveland or some other depressing-*** location.

It's definitely borderline sad though. The masshole epidemic is real.

it's just a big part of life there. it's not a city where you have people from all over coming to live (miami, LA, etc) so the ties to the teams are much stronger. if you go to a sports bar (generally speaking), it's essentially all boston fans. not like here in CA where you go to a b-dubs and you see every cot damn jersey in the league :lol:

It'd be weird to think of McDaniels and Patricia still taking interviews if they really felt the top spot in NE would be opening up soon

according to Bedard, he has very little confidence that Josh leaves this year

Brady wanted Jimmy Garoppolo gone :wow:

false

if our run at the top is done, oh well. like i said, i could use a break. i feel like Marcus Aurelius in Gladiator..."i'm old, and tired..." :lol:

Dudes in here trying to be passive aggressive towards Pats fans is so sad man. Grown men being petty like this. :lol:

Like some republican facebook bots on a political post circle jerking.

Dudes in here trying to be passive aggressive towards Pats fans is so sad man. Grown men being petty like this. :lol:

Like some republican facebook bots on a political post circle jerking.

:rofl:

give em a break. now that they have a chance to win some more (unless you're a jets or dolphins fans), they actually have a reason to watch and rep their teams again (am i rite, C Chester McFloppy ? :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom