**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes in here trying to be passive aggressive towards Pats fans is so sad man. Grown men being petty like this. :lol:

Like some republican facebook bots on a political post circle jerking.

wait.. you trying defend the pats.. by comparing us to republicans.. like team MAGA

:rofl:

130617102312-putin-superbowl-ring-story-top.jpg

tempceleb-NYJ102112DSk-0133.jpg

belichick-2.jpg

111016trumpbelichick.jpg

150916134219-tom-brady-donald-trump-golf-super-tease.jpg

tom-brady-trump-hat.jpg

tombrady-donaldtrump.jpg

GREPSII.png

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you deserve better.. they making this too easy

wait.. you trying defend the pats.. by comparing us to republicans.. like team MAGA

:rofl:

130617102312-putin-superbowl-ring-story-top.jpg

tempceleb-NYJ102112DSk-0133.jpg

belichick-2.jpg

111016trumpbelichick.jpg

150916134219-tom-brady-donald-trump-golf-super-tease.jpg

tom-brady-trump-hat.jpg

tombrady-donaldtrump.jpg

GREPSII.png

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you deserve better.. they making this too easy

The analogy completely went over your head I guess.

You're passive aggressiveness is like that of republican facebook bots.

I thought that was fairly easy comprehend.

I don't think anyone denies the unfortunate ties between the GOATs and Trump.

The picture were unnecessary. You're way too gassed. :lol:

Idgaf if they win this season. Let's just get this **** over with already.

John Lennon bout to leave the Beatles y'all.
IMG_3416.GIF

**** nothing lasts forever

giphy.gif

Just not buying the timeline,still think the dynamic duo have at least another year left together

in all seriousness, i think the reason you're getting the "this is fine" reactions from most of us is that much of this has been known already and discussed in pieces at different times by boston media already. much of it is true but there's definitely inconsistencies with what's reported. it's the smaller things (that really have nothing to do with the end, but more add spice to the article) that just don't make sense and conflict with a lot of what's reported. but regardless, what can you do.

i don't believe hoodie leaves after this season. i don't think he hates brady or working in NE. if anything, he probably wants to still cement a legacy (even furthermore) and find the next guy for once brady is done and then win without brady. there isn't another organization where he'll have this much power. the only reason he lost in the brady v jimmy battle is cause it's tom ******* brady. i'm sure he gets it.

alex guerrero can go eat a ****. hope C Chester McFloppy pisses in his mouth one day.

The analogy completely went over your head I guess.

You're passive aggression is like that of republican facebook bots.

I thought that was fairly easy comprehend.

I don't think anyone denies the unfortunate ties between the GOATs and Trump.

i think you mean russian bots.. funny THAT went completely over your head.. but i guess putin just wants another ring

ap_101987767698.jpg

wonder when we'll hear about teams getting hacked..

in all seriousness, i think the reason you're getting the "this is fine" reactions from most of us is that much of this has been known already and discussed in pieces at different times by boston media already. much of it is true but there's definitely inconsistencies with what's reported. it's the smaller things (that really have nothing to do with the end, but more add spice to the article) that just don't make sense and conflict with a lot of what's reported. but regardless, what can you do.

i don't believe hoodie leaves after this season. i don't think he hates brady or working in NE. if anything, he probably wants to still cement a legacy and find the next guy for once brady is done and then win without brady. there isn't another organization where he'll have this much power. the only reason he lost in the brady v jimmy battle is cause it's tom ****ing brady. i'm sure he gets it.

alex guerrero can go eat a ****. hope C Chester McFloppy pisses in his mouth one day.

This pretty much

I know Hoody has an ego but I doubt his ego is fragile enough to want to take his ball on home after losing literally 1 battle over personnel out of 1674576125 over the course of his tenure :lol:. He's worked too hard on building something to toss it aside after not getting his way once. I also doubt that apparent intervention from Kraft ever becomes the norm,dude isn't a micro manager. He just loves his boy TB like the 50 year Pats fan he's been.

The overall sentiment of tension in the relationship isn't new and the Guerrero stuff seems to have brought the issue out into the mainstream but I don't think it's near reaching critical mass like the article suggested.

There'd have been more damning leaks if it were instead of a whole lot of reaching + circumstantial stuff (like TB supposedly feeling some way about not getting POTW when he's donated his MVP's in the past :lol:)

in that case, can't wait to see him make another Tom in NE. guess you'll be 2nd in the division (at best) until Bill dies :pimp:

i think you missed the part of the article, where he did.. but the owner had to step in and save his fellow MAGA loving boy.. and now belicheat is tired of the jerry jones treatment

i think you missed the part of the article, where he did.. but the owner had to step in and save his fellow MAGA loving boy.. and now belicheat is tired of the jerry jones treatment

tired of the jerruh treatment? over one player personnel decision? LOL

i feel you, though. rebellions are built on hope. grasp on to whatever straw you need :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom