**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a healthy andrew luck :nerd:

enhanced-buzz-30409-1334261955-240.jpg

Is James Harrison a hall of famer?
Not anymore.

Seriously though, at first I thought he could get in because I liken him to Kevin Greene and Chris Doleman.
Then I remembered they both have about twice as many sacks.
Factor in there are only like 20 LB that have made it and I doubt it.

Sort of unrelated but I always felt like Wilber Marshall doesn't get the credit he deserves.
Maybe not a HOFer but 40+ sacks, 20+ picks and forced fumbles, 2X Champ and a key member of the '85 Bears defense...
I have one of his game used jerseys too though, so I'm a bit biased.

Vikings have something to play for this week?

Sooooooo just went and looked it up, so I know panthers beat the vikes.. vikes beat the saints.. and saints beat the panthers twice

So what happens if all 3 finish 12-4?

To answer the question, if those teams all finish 12-4, the Vikings get the bye because the Saints will have won their week 17 game, which is just one way the Vikings can clinch that bye. I have no idea why, but I was surprised and confused with their possibilities.

Minnesota clinches a first-round bye with:

1) MIN win or tie OR

2) CAR loss or tie at ATL OR

3) NO win at TB OR

4) LAR win against SF

If they **** that up then smh...seems damn near a certainty. Easiest path is just win themselves.

I remember this on draft day. There was a small discussion on it. The cooking part was funny then too, but as with Teddy's skinny knees, maybe they really are on to something with these remarks and we just need a better explanation. On the surface it looks silly as hell though.

To answer the question, if those teams all finish 12-4, the Vikings get the bye because the Saints will have won their week 17 game, which is just one way the Vikings can clinch that bye. I have no idea why, but I was surprised and confused with their possibilities.

Minnesota clinches a first-round bye with:

1) MIN win or tie OR

2) CAR loss or tie at ATL OR

3) NO win at TB OR

4) LAR win against SF

If they **** that up then smh...seems damn near a certainty. Easiest path is just win themselves.

Going assume division trumps the threeway tie convo and thus forces it between vikes and saints because panthers get removed from convo since they wouldn't have won the division

I assume

Wasn't she the one that Antonio Brown left his BM for? For like a week before going back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom