**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be something serious when Harrison busts through the Steelers line and hit Ben with one these
flacced.0.gif

Vikings have something to play for this week?

Sooooooo just went and looked it up, so I know panthers beat the vikes.. vikes beat the saints.. and saints beat the panthers twice

So what happens if all 3 finish 12-4?

Some pats fans acting like they got 08 Harrison :lol:

There was a reason why he was inactive, but I guess a change in scenery will be good for him.

Lol, I remember dude was on the bengals for a couple of months.

Some pats fans acting like they got 08 Harrison :lol:

There was a reason why he was inactive, but I guess a change in scenery will be good for him.

Lol, I remember dude was on the bengals for a couple of months.
B.B. ain’t human b. Guaranteed he squeezes 5 sacks outta Harrison during the post season most of which will come at pivotal moments.

Ain’t no way you can lift a car and not be able to get a sack or 2.

Last edited:
Vikings have something to play for this week?

Sooooooo just went and looked it up, so I know panthers beat the vikes.. vikes beat the saints.. and saints beat the panthers twice

So what happens if all 3 finish 12-4?

Vikings would still be the highest seed of the 3 teams.

It'll be interesting because if the Vikings and saints both lose and panthers win then they go from a potential wildcard team to a 2 seed lol

thats ridiculous. For a second, I thought he was going to stand up with all that weight. It didn't see all that farfetched. For a sec

What's the deal with Eli Apple? All i remember was him tweeting on the sideline. What else has he done?

What's the deal with all the CBs?

Cause the other 2 got suspended by the team.. then you got apple being called the cancer by collins

What's the deal with Eli Apple? All i remember was him tweeting on the sideline. What else has he done?

dude was a reach of a 1st round pick and seems like an entitled prick who blames others for his terrible play

Landon basically assured he won't be a Giant next year today

that ether...

"There is only one corner who needs to grow up and we all know who that is," said Collins, one of the more popular players in the Giants locker room. "That would be the only person I would change out of our secondary group. Besides, the other two guys, [Rodgers-Cromarie] and [Jenkins], I love those two guys. They play hard. They love what they do.

"That first pick ... he's a cancer."

dude was a reach of a 1st round pick and seems like an entitled prick who blames others for his terrible play

Landon basically assured he won't be a Giant next year today

that ether...

"There is only one corner who needs to grow up and we all know who that is," said Collins, one of the more popular players in the Giants locker room. "That would be the only person I would change out of our secondary group. Besides, the other two guys, [Rodgers-Cromarie] and [Jenkins], I love those two guys. They play hard. They love what they do.

"That first pick ... he's a cancer."
Is Eli Apple that dude that has female Lavar Ball as his mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom