**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at the dumbasses saying that New England now has Pittsburgh's playbook. All New England got is a new HGH connect

It’s unlikely Harrison is a spy because we know all of you BAs think NE is the only team that does shady ****. Pick a narrative, fellas :lol:

The few Pitt fans I know ain’t eem mad or worried. He’s been inactive mostly and probably doesn’t have much left.

As far as knowing what Pitt does on defense and scheme wise, pretty sure we do too :lol:

It’s unlikely Harrison is a spy because we know all of you BAs think NE is the only team that does shady ****. Pick a narrative, fellas :lol:

IMG_5900.JPG

The few Pitt fans I know ain’t eem mad or worried. He’s been inactive mostly and probably doesn’t have much left.

As far as knowing what Pitt does on defense and scheme wise, pretty sure we do too :lol:

Yea, dude hasn't played since like week 6.

Wasn't really productive for us, he still has some left in the tank I guess

Garrett has never taken the blame for the teams inadequacy.

Always was Romo, this year it was zeke being suspended.

But I thought anyone could rush for 1000+ behind that line? :emoji_thinking:

A. Doubt Harrison will reveal anything that the countless hours of tape on Pittsburgh's defense hasn't already revealed.
B. Jacksonville is going to win the Super Bowl so none of this matters.

Garrett has never taken the blame for the teams inadequacy.

Always was Romo, this year it was zeke being suspended.

But I thought anyone could rush for 1000+ behind that line? :emoji_thinking:

Not without Tyron Smith back there

Alfred Morris looked pretty good running the ball his last few starts though

what if...

the Steelers plan all along was to release Harrison knowing the Pats would sign him and he can rely info back to the Steelers and they can finally counter the cheating with their own medicine

DKaooHYXcAERg0B.jpg

Real talk, I bet Pitt didn't even bother printing out a full playbook for Harrison. They probably just handed him a double-sided sheet of paper with the 2-3 plays he'd actually need to know.

Joke's on Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom