**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats pick up damn near anyone that gets release.

Pittsburgh trippin cuttin people just before the playoffs, just like dumb folks in fantasy football

really don't expect harrison to make much of an impact, honestly. one of our writers did a film review on him. he can't drop into space. cutting him loose and let him go after the QB, he doesn't really have the explosion and speed to get there consistently...so he fits right in with our LBs but isn't going to add much

I'd be satisfied if he can come in and be a decent situational pass rusher at most. Anything to create more consistent pressure

In other news

Dude should at least win OPOY given how unlikely it is for RB's to get MVP, he's been at that Leveon level as of late

stillin729 stillin729 you run outside, right? at what temperature are you like, "nah not today, too cold" :lol:

15 degrees right now but i need to get some type of exercise in. all i been doing is eating since i got here. mom been churning **** outta the kitchen non stop :lol:

I'd be satisfied if he can come in and be a decent situational pass rusher at most. Anything to create more consistent pressure

In other news

Dude should at least win OPOY given how unlikely it is for RB's to get MVP, he's been at that Leveon level as of late

All we need to know about how NFL MVP voting works is when I saw earlier today Drew Brees is 4th on ESPN's 2017 MVP vote. Brees is my dude, the Saints are rollin, and we know how valuable the QB spot is with this voting every year. But for this year only, giving that high a spot to Brees (22 TD passes this year - 16 less than his avg the last 6 years. 60.1 QBR - lowest of his career) is kinda :lol:
And Ingram (1,486 total yds, 12 TD) and Kamara (1,426 total yds, 12 TD) are also getting a good chuckle out of it - they did not get one single vote.

stillin729 stillin729 you run outside, right? at what temperature are you like, "nah not today, too cold" :lol:

15 degrees right now but i need to get some type of exercise in. all i been doing is eating since i got here. mom been churning **** outta the kitchen non stop :lol:

Don't be a BA. It ain't gone higher than 15 degrees since I got to Montana and I've been outside everyday.

#farmerstrong

But did you have to wear a beanie?

:lol:

Just got a new coating of snow finally. It probably goes over 20 degrees today. Long sleeve T weather.

Got my haircut and shaved before I came out here. Pretty sure my face shrunk from the cold. I gotta wear gloves mostly. My BA hands crack like a mofo. Need to keep them supple for them Holsteins anyway.

not anymore, I am such a ***** in the cold weather, I am moving back the burbs in April and they have an indoor track at the place so that will be my running on cold weather days

city running sucks though you might hit a loose brick here or there, I can do like 40+ degrees but that is now my extent :lol:

Got my haircut and shaved before I came out here. Pretty sure my face shrunk from the cold. I gotta wear gloves mostly. My BA hands crack like a mofo. Need to keep them supple for them Holsteins anyway.

yeah i'm with you on both of those. especially the hands cracking.

you hitting Holstein's burger? :nerd:

love that place

not anymore, I am such a ***** in the cold weather, I am moving back the burbs in April and they have an indoor track at the place so that will be my running on cold weather days

city running sucks though you might hit a loose brick here or there, I can do like 40+ degrees but that is now my extent :lol:

:lol:

yeah my parents got a dusty old treadmill in the basement but not sure if can handle running at this point. walking on it is fine.

man, twitter is wild. i never really looked at it until the Keisha Grey post and i'm still going over her twitter account.

Nothing off limits on twitter :smokin

really don't expect harrison to make much of an impact, honestly. one of our writers did a film review on him. he can't drop into space. cutting him loose and let him go after the QB, he doesn't really have the explosion and speed to get there consistently...so he fits right in with our LBs but isn't going to add much

playoff football is different. he just has to show up for 3 games at most for the pats. he has essentially 2.5 weeks to prepare. its not about having much of impact its about the risk you take for a player to prove most likely one last time what he has left in the tank.

playoff football is different. he just has to show up for 3 games at most for the pats. he has essentially 2.5 weeks to prepare. its not about having much of impact its about the risk you take for a player to prove most likely one last time what he has left in the tank.

i would LOVE to be proved wrong. he can start with helping to shut down the JETE and lock up home-field for us

i would LOVE to be proved wrong. he can start with helping to shut down the JETE and lock up home-field for us

they dont need him for the jets. they need him for 3 games that count. id take that risk every single time. pitt is stupid for letting him go before the season ended.

they dont need him for the jets. they need him for 3 games that count. id take that risk every single time. pitt is stupid for letting him go before the season ended.

oh i agree its 100% worth it. we released a guy named Trevor Reilly (concussion) to make room. paying him 1 week of game checks and playoff pay...totally worth it

They needed to make room on their 53 for RT Marcus Gilbert who is coming back.
He was hardly playing, only got in 5 games this year, 1 since October.
This wouldn't even be a story if he'd gone to any other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom