**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be going to the Panthers-Falcons game this weekend while I’ll be in Atlanta for New Years...anybody in this thread been to the new stadium?

0 degrees here and probably colder in Minneapolis.

That'll be quite the interesting Super Bowl venue. If the Packers made it I would have went even without getting into the game :smh:

Belichick must be watching film on a different team

Bill definitely trolling. Natson's career claim to fame will literally be Hoodie calling him explosive :rofl: . Petty is not impressive in the slightest.

If the game was at Met Life, I think they'd consider starting Hack. They won't throw him to the Foxborough wolves.

Rush Yards
Peterson: 2097
Gurley: 1305

Rec. Yards
Peterson: 217
Gurley: 788

Touchdowns
Peterson: 13
Gurley: 19

YPC
Peterson: 6.0
Gurley: 4.7

Rush YPG
Peterson: 131
Gurley: 87

AP was really everything for those vikings offenses with tavarus jackson and ponder at QB lol

AP was really everything for those vikings offenses with tavarus jackson and ponder at QB lol

People forget this about APs MVP season, but Percy Harvin was far and away their best player to start that season and was an MVP frontrunner at the halfway point. Of course, he got injured and AP took off after a somewhat slow start.

I wish they had gotten Favre just a few seasons earlier. That team had nice offensive weapons and probably a max 3 year Championship window had they had a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom