**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well when Cowboys fans are in here rippin our QB and their QB hasn't failed to throw a TD in 33% of their games...

seems a bit odd to me
not even rippin your qb . wentz >dak , how it looks right now and given the choice ill take wentz. id still wouldnt be sold that hes the next great tho. thats just me . my qb or not.

people are really forgetting how many dudes had "next"

If it was last year I would say Dak. This year Wentz. We gotta wait and see. What happens if Dak wins some rings and Wentz becomes Luck 2.0?

Last year was Zeke/running game and the Oline

Y'all lost 40% of the Oline prior to season.. then Zeke got suspended.. plus injuries to smith

And ain't lee play 15 games too?

Dak was never that thing.. but you can win with dak or Tyrod or kaep, but you need other things around them

Luck was never in a good position at Indy. They didn’t surround him with talent. Wasted him

Wentz is in a unbelievable position at the moment. Most great quarterbacks are.

Last year was Zeke/running game and the Oline

Y'all lost 40% of the Oline prior to season.. then Zeke got suspended.. plus injuries to smith

And ain't lee play 15 games too?

Dak was never that thing.. but you can win with dak or Tyrod or kaep, but you need other things around them
Wentz doesn’t have things around him though. He does it all. He can win with Chad Johnson at WR

Andrew Luck was never the future of anything.

Dude could barely win the AFC South when every team other than the colts was complete garbage.

FOH

Andrew luck got ruined by the colts.. there is a reason eagles fans were cracking on grigson

Luck was never in a good position at Indy. They didn’t surround him with talent. Wasted him

Wentz is in a unbelievable position at the moment. Most great quarterbacks are.

Yup.

Goff too. I’d say he’s in a great if not better position than Dakota was last year. Elite play calling, elite back etc. Goff is gonna be golden...

Until next year :evil:

My dude Carr playing with a ****** up back, a brand new ankle, a WR core that gotta have the most drops in the league and the worlds worst OC.

Y'all better put some respek on my mans. Or me and @franc are coming for you.

IMG_3366.GIF

Reactions: sb
Carr is going to be just fine when they bring I a new staff

Dak was nothing more than a above average qb with a phenomenal run game. Anybody else who thought he would be more is just a cowboys fan.

Wentz doesn’t have things around him though. He does it all. He can win with Chad Johnson at WR

Every qb needs things.. but the way people spoke of pieces on our team, as I've said before, you could tell they weren't actually watching the games

Even something as simple as the left guard position

4 of the 6 WRs he played with last year, are out of the league.. the other 2 play the same WR spot (technically 5/6 WRs we had are slot guys.. just giving dorrell green-Beckham the credit of being an outside guy)

Agholor and Jordan Matthews only 2 WRs from last year still in the league

Torrey smith wasn't great for the 9ers last year, but he is better than what we had.. which clearly wasn't nfl caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom