**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck's shoulder seems like a pretty serious thing

it isn't a routine injury, the fact he couldn't come close to playing this year when he was supposed to be ready for week 1 is scary

He ties up so much money. And with the lack of talent they have, it makes no sense to keep him. I’d jump all over a 3rd for him.

No he doesn't.

24 million ain't **** to a 178 million cap relatively speaking

There no free agents you are going to acquire for 24 million dollars of cap space that give you a better chance of winning than healthy Andrew Luck.

They’re not gonna get 3 firsts.

Wouldn't surprise me.. I didn't think Rams would get what we gave up for Bradford.. didn't think we would get what Vikings gave up

Browns were going give up a 2nd and 3rd for bengals backup

Wouldn't shock me

I'm worried about Luck, it seems like out of all the promising QBs, he seemed like the most hampered one. At least people like Rose played 4 years on top, but Luck seemed like he never went all out.

Luck's shoulder seems like a pretty serious thing

it isn't a routine injury, the fact he couldn't come close to playing this year when he was supposed to be ready for week 1 is scary

I don't think he was ever expected to be ready for Week 1.

Irsay wanted to sell tickets

I think Wentz is good but it’s way too early for me. I’m not as impressed as some of you. If he does this for another two seasons, then sign me up.

Another thing is his legs are what make him good. Escaping and moving around the pocket. Once that goes, not sure how good he’ll be.

But it’s still early so it’s just fun to spew hot takes even though pretty much every hot name QB of the last 2-3 seasons are struggling right now and everyone swore they were the next great thing.

I think Wentz is good but it’s way too early for me. I’m not as impressed as some of you. If he does this for another two seasons, then sign me up.

Another thing is his legs are what make him good. Escaping and moving around the pocket. Once that goes, not sure how good he’ll be.

But it’s still early so it’s just fun to spew hot takes even though pretty much every hot name QB of the last 2-3 seasons are struggling right now and everyone swore they were the next great thing.
Exactly dude relies on his legs to buy time. If he can’t move around it’s a wrap.

I forgot Del Rio signed an extension. He sucks but I can’t see them firing him with that contract.

Eagles gettin Washed 1st round. Stillin gonna have to change that avy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom