**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"one good season" this makes me understand people haven't watched him actually run an offense and the ability he has

I thought the Wentz hate in here was just people trolling but now I’m finding out some of you guys are serious.

Wentz the real deal, plain and simple. The face of the league now. You guys are about to be force fed him with all the promo the league is about to do

And he doesn’t even realize how good he is. Genuine good dude too
getting ahead of yourself. he might be but let it happen first . he does seem like a good dude tho and he does look legit . just dont like that he plays for philly.

29236.png

Get used to it, brother
Wasn’t Cam the face of the league after his MVP season?

Need to see mm8 with a legit coach.. could say the same for Carr too

I don't watch either team.. but I saw enough of del rio in jax.. and then the moments I've watched the Titans I know that O is a joke

"one good season" this makes me understand people haven't watched him actually run an offense and the ability he has
You guys already calling him Brady though. If he does it again then y’all can get excited.

I mean, I see why some are skeptical seeing how guys like Carr, dak and Jameis looked and how they completely regressed in one season. But having watched all of these guys and Wentz, I see no similarities.

I wanted to see Wentz not be good because we picked Goff and Wentz was the guy I wanted when we were in our original spot to pick but I can’t even hate on dude. I like good peeps who play sports too

Wasn’t Cam the face of the league after his MVP season?

Cam is the epitome of hot or cold.. probably the most physically gifted guy to ever play the position.. but dude does some dumb shhhh and then has games where it just looks like he checks out

Who said Carr was the future? I think people are making that stuff up, I swear.

Not even sweating the acl injury.

I don't think anyone was saying carr was the future of the QB position.

most people felt like he didn't deserve that $125 million contract he got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom