**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinny as ****, big ol horseface

tenor.gif

Cari+Champion+IAVA+7th+Annual+Heroes+Gala+ooGecJ5EnG3l.jpg

She got the classy thing down pat

people said the same thing about kaep and here we are. dont count your chickens before they hatch... wentz had a great year tho .......but nothing is guaranteed.

Wentz been reading defenses from rookie year, making protection calls and changing up plays at the line.. same this season

Hence even now it's funny comparing him with some other young guys and using past examples.. kaep was a 1 read dude.. foles his 27-2 year, 1 read

Wentz been reading defenses from rookie year, making protection calls and changing up plays at the line.. same this season

Hence even now it's funny comparing him with some other young guys and using past examples.. kaep was a 1 read dude
foles was the future to i heard. just saying. I DONT like wentz but i think he is good .....
you never know is all im saying, as vague and generic as that sounds . .

foles was the future to i heard. just saying. i like wentz and think he is good but you never know is all im saying.

Nah.. even 27-2, year I didn't believe in foles.. I did believe in chip though

And theoretically, I still do.. take what defense gives you, get versatile dudes at all spots.. RBs who can catch, WRs who can block and TEs who catch and block.. play to the strengths of your roster

Teams go nickel, you power run.. they go base, you spread em out and pick the mismatch.. limit abilit of defense to sub out and get them on their heels with the speed

But then he got worse every year, and then went all 11 personnel with the same literal handful of passing and running plays especially running plays

What if Wentz and Goff regress like Jameis, Marimoto, and Carr next year???

One could argue as a QB in the NFL that success isn't always linear as far as the statistics go.

That being said, Mariota, and Carr still have the potential of being placed in that "elite" tier.

Jameis? nah.

I thought the Wentz hate in here was just people trolling but now I’m finding out some of you guys are serious.

Wentz the real deal, plain and simple. The face of the league now. You guys are about to be force fed him with all the promo the league is about to do

And he doesn’t even realize how good he is. Genuine good dude too

I thought the Wentz hate in here was just people trolling but now I’m finding out some of you guys are serious.

Wentz the real deal, plain and simple. The face of the league now. You guys are about to be force fed him with all the promo the league is about to do

And he doesn’t even realize how good he is. Genuine good dude too
He’s the face of the league after one good season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom