**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this game with some cousins that are Eagles fans. Talking about how there really no competition for them en route to winning the Lombardi :lol:

Just letting em talk after I heard statements like, “The Patriots ruined Brandin Cooks’ career. He was awful in fantasy this year” or “Nick Foles is basically Kurt Warner 2.0.”

:lol:

Watching this game with some cousins that are Eagles fans. Talking about how there really no competition for them en route to winning the Lombardi :lol:

Just letting em talk after I heard statements like, “The Patriots ruined Brandin Cooks’ career. He was awful in fantasy this year” or “Nick Foles is basically Kurt Warner 2.0.”

:lol:
or60v.jpg

I was giving Pederson credit :lol:
I see Wentz get credit for similar drives :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

You've seen us have drive similar to that?

Andy Reid disciple running that much?

I mean we scored off of running, obviously.. but we'll have break away runs and then not only take out that back, but then throw 3 straight times

how you feel about Garropppollo?
he looks good but anyone can have a good stretch of games, even a great year.
need a few years to fully judge , even as a cowboys fan i wasnt fully sold on dak after one great year when everything went perfect. his lack of arm strength has been a concern for me.

I know people want to be right about him being a bust before he ever played a snap

Some people heavily invested in dude failing..

Literally had to remind some folks on twitter that are paid to talk/write about football the statline dak had vs the Giants just the week before when they wanted to circle jerk and use that as a negative against wentz

I see the numbers foles put up and just think of what wentz would have put up against a depleted team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom