**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0177.JPG

Never forget

Your boy was missing wide open TDs.. my friend was not happy.. also missed kelvin too, which my friend was not happy about

He thanks gawd for @kdslittlebro boy tyreek and spacedoodoo spacedoodoo defense

Also 651akathepaul 651akathepaul new RB, which they stole from us :frown:(that, I am salty about.. still)

Vikings didn't steal **** from y'all :lol:

y'all could've gotten Dalvin in the 1st.

Duce staley promised his grandmama the eagles would take him if available in the 1st.

HIS GRANDMAMA!

Vikings didn't steal **** from y'all :lol:

y'all could've gotten Dalvin in the 1st.

Duce staley promised his grandmama the eagles would take him if available in the 1st.

HIS GRANDMAMA!

I mean yea.. but we could have had him in the 2nd, which I never would have dreamed of.. Vikings specifically moved in front of us to get him

While I loved kamara and hunt during the draft, we didn't really have a shot at them.. I mean we did, but don't think we would have taken either over sid in the 2nd

Cook is the only guy I think they prioritized at that spot over Sid.. if Sid works I don't really care.. I mean it's TB, there will be another crop of em making immediate impacts in the next draft (please dear lord baby jesus let us get Barkley)

Poor Jets are gonna get their *** beat in Oakland, as per usual. Last time they won there was in '09 or '10 with Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom