**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher learning one of my favorites too. Busta Rhymes had some dope quotes in that one.

Forgot they "played" state in this movie til I saw it just now. :lol::lol:

#hailstate c/o '08

Do you guys know if there's anyway to access old avys on the new NT?

I want my old Bronn avy back but I can't find it

DJoHM2pXkAAQavO.jpg

Higher learning one of my favorites too. Busta Rhymes had some dope quotes in that one.

Forgot they "played" state in this movie til I saw it just now. :lol::lol:

#hailstate c/o '08

My brother quotes this line all the time. It cracks me up every time yo, puts mad emotion into it every time.

My brother quotes this line all the time. It cracks me up every time yo, puts mad emotion into it every time.

Na the best scene is when ole girl takes Buffy to their dorm room to tell them what dude said

Ice cube was the best part of the movie.. funny thing, when me and my girl were going to get an all white boxer I was debating naming him ghost or remy

Cracked the joke in my office, zero people caught it.. was so disappointed in that crew.. thought I meant remy like the cognac

Your boy was missing wide open TDs.. my friend was not happy.. also missed kelvin too, which my friend was not happy about

He thanks gawd for @kdslittlebro boy tyreek and @spacedoodoo defense

Also @651akathepaul new RB, which they stole from us :frown::frown:that, I am salty about.. still)

Yeah Cam might have some better protection but he's still sailing his passes.
oh god...cam was pure *** cheeks, the first to admit it. I was so damn frustrated. But the dude hasn't practiced all year and is fresh off major shoulder surgery.

So on a lighter note he finished the game 6/6 tho. Bills game will be more intense for sure.

Yeah Cam might have some better protection but he's still sailing his passes.

Cam will never be a pocket passer. He's not built for it. TBH if a Cam that is forced to stay in the pocket is a below average QB. He's not intended to have a 15 year career IMO. At the end of the day he's a runner.

I need that hoodie or shirt.. also there are a ton of Ricky and morty shirts I see that I want

How many fantasy points is my boy Tyreek about to put on the Eagles this week without Darby?

It could be bad.. but hopefully and luckily our front 4 can pressure the qb just them.. but I think we bracket him and put a ton of focus on him

Hicks gives us freedom with hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom