**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

upload_2017-9-13_16-7-47.png

That's sad. Your reception leaders are RB's.

damn, couple seconds late :smh:

he was the only other dude I could think of after Alshon and Hester :lol:

Whether it's tomorrow or not like the latter tweet proposes, sounds like he's on his way back.

Yes, I already grabbed him in fantasy.

I was going through my Firestick yesterday looking for movies.
Picked a random year to select one from. 1993 was a GREAT year for movies.

Been looking for my remote to see if it was on Kodi since I got home. No luck....

Edit: is the og It on there?

Last edited:

I'm somebody that can never stop picking up Gordon each year hoping he's gonna get his **** together and ball out again but he'll be out of rehab right before their Week 3 game, if he gets reinstated that weekend there's no way the Browns take him right back and put him in a game the next week after not playing in a real game and it being a completely different roster then the last time he played a regular season game for them. You're probably looking at at least 5 weeks from now til he possibly is even worth a roster spot for you.

And my *** will probably still pick him up like every other year :lol:

Alvin Mack had the best quotes...

Alvin Mack: Let's open up a can of kick *** and kill 'em all, let the paramedics sort 'em out.

Alvin Mack: Hey 23, don't think I don't recognize you, you poo-butt ************! Hey pay attention when I'm talking to you, *****!

Mississippi Tailback: What?

Alvin Mack: You're the guy who shot my mother aren't you?

Mississippi Tailback: Shut up man, you know I never knew your mother.

Alvin Mack: You were trying to steal her car, you cocksucker. You didn't think I was going to find you *****, but I got you now, *****. I'm gonna bust your gut open and watch you die!

Omar epps gotta be one of the goat college athletes in movie history

Dude was a track star, and did basketball, football and baseball.. any other sports he played in a movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom