**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm a fan of Jemele now. We had a twitter beef years ago.

IMG_4806.PNG

:blush:

if AP wasn't a shell of himself teams would have been lining up to sign him

dude is a 32 year old running back with 2,665 touches on his resume in his 11th year in the league

dude is a 32 year old running back with 2,665 touches on his resume in his 11th year in the league

Not entirely true. Teams were scared off because of his injury last season and because of his age and what history suggest of RB's his age, plus coming off an injury. He was also asking for more money than most because of who he is and that was a risk teams weren't willing to pay given historical factors. All situations aren't cookie cutter and AP, as you saw by his first carry last night, can still play and play well. There were just a few factors working against him that I've already mentioned.

just put my request in with my engineering buddy. hoping he comes through with the iphone X for me :lol:

Not entirely true. Teams were scared off because of his injury last season and because of his age and what history suggest of RB's his age, plus coming off an injury. He was also asking for more money than most because of who he is and that was a risk teams weren't willing to pay given historical factors. All situations aren't cookie cutter and AP, as you saw by his first carry last night, can still play and play well. There were just a few factors working against him that I've already mentioned.

I really just don't see it, the money part played a role I am sure but he looks like a guy off the streets at this point

Nah teams were scared off bc of age, injuries and his asking price. AP can walk into:

Colts
Broncos
Ravens
Jets
Browns
Houston
9ers
Lions
Giants

And easily be the best back in the lockerroom. Ain't nothing washed about him. He of course ain't the same player but he damn sure still highly productive.

Damn Mike Vick tap danced for butter biscuits to be on the same show as Jason Whitlock. What a time to be alive. Mike Vick is a cornball brother now.

Nah teams were scared off bc of age, injuries and his asking price. AP can walk into:

Colts
Broncos
Ravens
Jets
Browns
Houston
9ers
Lions
Giants

And easily be the best back in the lockerroom. Ain't nothing washed about him. He of course ain't the same player but he damn sure still highly productive.

If we're talking strictly as a runner, maybe.

But in 2017 you need to be a dual threat back. Peterson isn't better than CJ Anderson, Isaiah Crowell, Lamar Miller, Carlos Hyde, Theo Riddick, or Bilal Powell.

This morning the Dan Patrick show did a segment on AP vs Tiki Barber. You'd be surprised how close it actually is.

Tiki is today's game. :sick:

I want AP to retire now. I don't know how much more slander I can take.

We at the point of saying Bilal Powell > AP

First Melo not top 60 in the NBA, now this ish :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom