**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep numbers from last year gonna be better than some dude's this year. He still better than plenty qbs in the league, some that started last week.

His prime was crazy underrated

I don't have the numbers in front of me but he had some seasons over 6 YPC :sick:

Yeah, they showed a stat last night during the game about him having a higher career YPC than Jim Brown and Barry Sanders. I don't think it was one of those funny stats either and was completely legit.

we are collecting Alex secrets
giphy.gif

Today's Trivia:

In yesterday's trivia, I asked who were the 5 QB's drafted within the top 12 picks of the 1999 NFL Draft. In that same draft, 8 more quarterbacks were selected. Name 4 of them.

Lombardi just trying to get buzz with the hot takes, I am in no means sold on Doug Pederson but this dude drafted Barkevious Mingo at #6 and Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert the following year not to mention he hired Mike Pettine before he got canned by the Browns

I listened to this dude say that Patrick Peterson took Golden Tate out the game and that's why Kenny Golladay cooked.

Golden Tate had 10 catches for over 100 yards.

I like Lombardi too but damn when he's so wrong about obvious stuff like that it makes you wonder if he knows anything

Hint #1:

One of the quarterbacks drafted that year who has not yet been named was the runner-up to Heisman Trophy winner, Ricky Williams.

I listened to this dude say that Patrick Peterson took Golden Tate out the game and that's why Kenny Golladay cooked.

Golden Tate had 10 catches for over 100 yards.

I like Lombardi too but damn when he's so wrong about obvious stuff like that it makes you wonder if he knows anything

he can't get another NFL gig so now he is going the Skip Bayless route, it's sad but it works in the social media era

Hint #2:

Another quarterback drafted that year shared quarterback duties at his school, which culminated in a Rose Bowl victory.

Hint #3:

Yet another quarterback drafted that year had an older brother who played in the NFL and experienced a much longer career than his younger brother, who is an answer to today's trivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom