**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-09-2210_30_41.gif

:lol:

Giants need to worry about an offensive line before getting any other weapons..

dallas is really the only place AP makes sense to me.. i dont watch nearly enough Tennessee to know

and i know the pats would figure something out, just like they did with blount

still baffled they took Evan Engram with their 1st pick

yup.. i could understand OJ since he's such a good blocker.. engram i didnt and still dont get

if the pats took engram, i would have understood.. or even the cowboys, if they didnt have their defensive issues.. or maybe the raiders or really any team that already had a solid blocking TE already in place

still baffled they took Evan Engram with their 1st pick

Our biggest issues are OL and TE. It was a weak OL draft and the few ones we liked were gone. Our line is so bad that I think you Draft a OL in round 2 then. Drafting a DT in round 2 and QB in round 3 is ****in crazy to me.

OL
TE
RB

In that order

giants first 3 picks could have easily been OLine.. they had the 23rd pick:

OJ went 19th.. bolles went 20th and ramczyk went 32nd and cam robinson to the to of the 2nd (34th).. but there were some solid guards that fell like lamp to 38th, dawkins and morton to 63 and 64

Line is so bad, I would have been fine with every pick being an OL. I don't know **** about the OL talent in the draft.

Somebody explain how AP washed against bc I missed this. Minny line and qb was trash his last 3 years. And now he's with Sean who's style don't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom