**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a shame that Vick lost some of his prime years in jail
Although very deserved for harming dogs

i never really noticed but nicole briscoe could get it

i mean she's like AWG status but she been looking good lately

Watching SoundFX...:lol: at Thielen having to explain to Latavius what a pickle is in reference to the baseball play....we gotta get baseball into all them inner-cities, man.

Might need to get my Keanu on and teach hardball to the young Latavius' of the world.....

I was thinking...Thanksgiving is probably the one time I would prefer not to be on the West Coast. I'd rather start the day slow with the parade or something then have its replay on simultaneously as the first football game..."Sorry, fam...Vikes on at 930 AM, so I'm preoccupied until about 1 PM, but be forewarned, I might be in a bad mood the rest of this day if they lose."

@stillin729 split was aite. actually kinda meh until the end in that diner or whatever with the Glass connection. then i was like....
giphy.gif

happy thanksgiving y'all :pimp:

first 8 of my top 10 is easy:

Big's 2.. atliens and aquemani.. midnight marauders and low end theory.. 36 chambers.. doggystyle

Then it's a toss up between: return to the 36 chambers, ironman, ob4cl, southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, first 2 redman albums, first 2 nas albums and then all eyez on me, makaveli

I like jayz, but before any of his albums I'm take kanye's first 3, 1 maybe 2 beastie boys albums, probably first 2 Eminem albums, hell on earth and the infamous and the chronic

My lions and my chargers!

And I guess I'll watch that late game.. hopefully Kurt cousins has like 500 yards and they win so he gets paid 30 mill from the skins and Giants give up on the season so that week 15 game is basically an extra bye

Watching SoundFX...:lol: at Thielen having to explain to Latavius what a pickle is in reference to the baseball play....we gotta get baseball into all them inner-cities, man.

Might need to get my Keanu on and teach hardball to the young Latavius' of the world.....
:lol: Actually I think Latavius Murray is from upstate NY and a middle class area.

Did these dudes who talk about dak just skip the Atlanta game?

Everything is 1 bad game blah blah blah

Catching up on bo's show from yesterday and cp's boy killing everyone on the cowboys to save dude

This dude threw up a prayer to Dez in triple coverage against a 2 man rush.. yes a 2 man rush.. 1 + 1 = 2.. and that's on Dez??!

Kind of crazy we celebrate Thanksgiving. White people setting up a peaceful dinner and then killing minorities and taking their land.

But again, y’all gotta watch Shot in the Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom