**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne at his peak had so many fake songs it was ridiculous :lol: if you wanted to hear him on a beat somebody probably made it happen with an old verse

idk what this means lol

Means he’s trash and his music is trash.

I read Gucci’s book and he talked about all the music he put out. Pretty sure he put out way more music than Wayne and lived his rhymes. Wayne can suck a ****. He made it cool to be trash at rap. **** him.

the lil wayne slurpage was up there on the kayne levels.

I remember one of my homeboys said that kanye is the greatest musician ever.

at that point I knew I think differently than ******.

You listed every album that is considered a classic from the 90s. I hate lists like that. My top ten wouldn’t look nothing like that. I love those albums but nah, those are everyone’s go to albums when talking classics.

Shot in the Dark ok Netflix looks crazy. About to start it.
Super Tight is in everyone’s top 10? That’s news to me.
And well, I prefer 90s hip hop over most hip hop now still, although I listen to everything in general.
If it was a top 20 list, i would probably have put madvilliany, Be,and gkmc in it from the 11-20 range. Hell maybe LR at 20.

Wayne kinda helped his own hype by proclaiming he was the best alive Hova style :lol:

Everyone and their mothers were riding with it after

I mean in general Lil Wayne was everything at the time. I just remember specifically the week No Ceilings came out everyone went nuts.

Yup

IDC what anyone says; peak Wayne might be the most clever mofo I’ve ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom