**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep it football related, if we talking crazy.. neverforget:

IMG_5801.PNG

Didn't even realize college games were tomorrow..

Whelp I'm basically on vacation starting today.. I'll be at work today and tomorrow but ain't shh gettin done

And I'm taking a 2-3 hour lunch and ducking out early.. then it's bama/auburn sat.. and then football Sunday

Going be a great 4 day weekend!

Bayou classic wkd in da 504 :pimp:

I was supposed to go this weekend. My fam and wife gonna be there at the classic. I’m hatin, I’ve never been. They’ve been a few times. Juvenile performing 400 Degreez at one spot too. I’m sick.

Vick was a running back at qb. Russ scrambles to buy time to throw the ball.

Scrambling is the act of running though

Vick had a better arm than folks like to give him credit for as well,dude had a cannon. He also improved his accuracy markedly by the time he got to Philly

That shot in the dark show looks depressing as **** Baller,smooth pass

"Nightcrawling" also seems unethical as hell,I'd be heated if I was a victims family member and they ran up on the scene with a camera crew...

Lol reading these got me thinking about this classic no one put on their album list
61jGcWkHWEL._SY355_.jpg

Was going say last night I miss those Mannie fresh cash money days.. no limit too

Might as well throw trick and Trina in there too

DJs can always get me with one of those sets.. or early bad boy, when they had mase junior mafia lil Kim and lox going

And can never go wrong with a ATCQ/de la soul set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom