**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I ain't puttin nothing past any dude..

But if dude is covering.. and she needed someone comfortable with the situation and willing to stay quiet

Same goes for munn

Be the beard baby

Idk ppls lives behind closed doors, but I know some ppl like that with wives and kids at least :lol:

man I knew this dude in college, he had all the mannerisms and voice, married the chick he was BFF with and she took his virginity and they are married now

I know one day she is coming home to a surprise that shouldn't be so surprising

better than the original expectation

I'll take. Watching the game I thought my dude was done. Hopefully he's back within 4 weeks. If there's anything positive to look fired to this season it's him making a run at DROY.

I saw this on twitter, not sure if I actually believe it. First of all, it's pitch black outside...he wouldn't be able to tell what color he was before pulling him over either way being behind him. Even when he ran the plates it doesn't pop up a picture of them or tell them their race. But then the way he spoke to the cop? If the dude was ballsy enough to come out with his gun pulled out then I'm pretty damn sure dude would have been taken out of the car and arrested for disorderly conduct while he was cursing at the officer and berating him while recording him for 5 minutes straight. You're crazy as hell if you think you wouldn't be getting drug out the car talking crazy like that to a cop :lol:

This dude right here

I saw this on twitter, not sure if I actually believe it. First of all, it's pitch black outside...he wouldn't be able to tell what color he was before pulling him over either way being behind him. Even when he ran the plates it doesn't pop up a picture of them or tell them their race. But then the way he spoke to the cop? If the dude was ballsy enough to come out with his gun pulled out then I'm pretty damn sure dude would have been taken out of the car and arrested for disorderly conduct while he was cursing at the officer and berating him while recording him for 5 minutes straight. You're crazy as hell if you think you wouldn't be getting drug out the car talking crazy like that to a cop :lol:

uncle buc em.

strong choice of words = forced and dragged outta your car by a cop.

???

shut your dumbass up man. You sound like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom