**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm legit amazed.. usually you gotta in a round about polite but firm way show them you know what's up

Or you got legit power.. like when that DA got pulled over the other day.. But in all situations you end up having to deal with the situation after the fact.. but they know they screwed up in the moment

But being able to take out that frustration on dude and get him to know how screwed up his actions were and are is truly amazing
I'm more amazed at how the cop gotta be dressed like he's about to go to war. Militarization of regular police officers is something I find to be unnecessary.

I'm more amazed at how the cop gotta be dressed like he's about to go to war. Militarization of regular police officers is something I find to be unnecessary.

Dudes on a power trip.. doesn't surprise me at all.. the problem exists in way too many aspects of society where people glamorize whatever field or profession and don't look at the practicalities of them

But these dudes are put in a position where they're weaponized and the checks and balances that normally are place elsewhere have seemingly been removed

I saw this on twitter, not sure if I actually believe it. First of all, it's pitch black outside...he wouldn't be able to tell what color he was before pulling him over either way being behind him. Even when he ran the plates it doesn't pop up a picture of them or tell them their race. But then the way he spoke to the cop? If the dude was ballsy enough to come out with his gun pulled out then I'm pretty damn sure dude would have been taken out of the car and arrested for disorderly conduct while he was cursing at the officer and berating him while recording him for 5 minutes straight. You're crazy as hell if you think you wouldn't be getting drug out the car talking crazy like that to a cop :lol:

ows_150248552085163.jpg

It's time :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Atlanta/Chicago was actually pretty good

Cohen was a headache for us but dude is nice to watch out there. A lot of big hits on defense for both teams, and the last 6-7 minutes were real exciting
He kinda shocked me, even though the hype for him has always been crazy in Greensboro. I knew he was nice but I kinda chalked it up to playing against MEAC competition.

1. The NFL and Roger are at a point where they have to keep trying because they are too arrogant and too afraid to simply admit they made a mistake on this one.
    They screwed the pooch on the Ray Rice thing until after the video came out.
    They screwed the pooch and the Giants Kicker by giving him one game and then going back later to retro ban him more.
    They screwed the pooch by having someone investigate the Elliot case, come back and tell them NOT to suspend him and ignoring their OWN investigator.
BTW: It will take months for the appeal to even be heard and another 3 months for a decision.

Zeke is still playing this entire season.

#dealwithit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom