**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
most media and talking heads suck. dont want to hear none of them. dont watch pregame , post game. give me the games and after that im done. dont got time or care bout all the extra.

Skip just sucks to a whole nother level.. so glad he went to fs1, where careers go to die

Best game of the day?

Steelers/ Browns ....honestly can't remember a good one

Atlanta/Chicago was actually pretty good

Cohen was a headache for us but dude is nice to watch out there. A lot of big hits on defense for both teams, and the last 6-7 minutes were real exciting

So where the worst oline rankings?

so i don't know about rankings...but from the games i saw, here's what i got for the worst offensive lines:

Seahawks:

upload_2017-9-10_22-40-29.png

Giants:

upload_2017-9-10_22-41-3.png

Houston:

upload_2017-9-10_22-44-19.png

Minnesota (likely tomorrow night):

upload_2017-9-10_22-44-50.png

this dude is brave AF. what he said is completely true. but man, with the way some of these cops can be, dude is brave as hell for going off on the cop like that. love what he said though. needed to be said. needs to be heard.

no reason to have a cop come on your with a gun drawn for a simple traffic violation

this dude is brave AF. what he said is completely true. but man, with the way some of these cops can be, dude is brave as hell for going off on the cop like that. love what he said though. needed to be said. needs to be heard.

no reason to have a cop come on your with a gun drawn for a simple traffic violation

Man you gotta have a serious pair to pull that..

But you gotta imagine the fear and maybe that just triggered a "I don't give an F, since I'm probably going die anyways.. so let me go down swinging" attitude

I've seen fear manifest itself and cause completely innocent people to react in a guilty/crazy manner.. but I've never seen the "I just don't give an f"

Man you gotta have a serious pair to pull that..

But you gotta imagine the fear and maybe that just triggered a "I don't give an F, since I'm probably going die anyways.. so let me go down swinging" attitude

I've seen fear manifest itself and cause completely innocent people to react in a guilty/crazy manner.. but I've never seen the "I just don't give an f"
Some people are tired of being the victim....they lash out at the abuser because they are sick of it

In this case, it was really "this mans has had it"
He's tired of the bs that was just pulled on him.

Some people are tired of being the victim....they lash out at the abuser because they are sick of it

In this case, it was really "this mans has had it"
He's tired of the bs that was just pulled on him.

I'm legit amazed.. usually you gotta in a round about polite but firm way show them you know what's up

Or you got legit power.. like when that DA got pulled over the other day.. But in all situations you end up having to deal with the situation after the fact.. but they know they screwed up in the moment

But being able to take out that frustration on dude and get him to know how screwed up his actions were and are is truly amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom