**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
30 for 30 on the 87 strike season

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What if I told you ... the scabs went away, but the wounds remained open.<a href="https://twitter.com/30for30">@30for30</a>&#39;s &quot;Year of the Scab&quot; airs Tuesday, 8 p.m. ET on ESPN. <a href="https://t.co/1OD5liFHkH">pic.twitter.com/1OD5liFHkH</a></p>&mdash; ESPN (@espn) <a href="">September 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Game night beby...6 o clock sharp...blk n gold fit check...liquor check...money on the table..check..WHO DAT!

I've had a few encounters with the cops, pretty much all of them have been **** but anyways. A few years ago I'm driving, going 45 in a 35 and get pulled over. Thought it was 40 or 45 there. Cop walks up to my car and pulls out his gun, he wasn't aiming it but pulled it out. I stuck both hands out the window so ****in fast. I yell I don't have anything.

I want a Oak Lynch jersey but I won't do it. I'll never wear it.

Tyreek Hill has found himself directley where he dosen’t want to be: in Roger Goodells crosshairs. The second year speedster can expect a fine coming for throwing up the deuces peace sign during Thursday nite’s clobbering of the Patriot’s. Have to think the Chiefs would of thought twice about drafting him if they knew he was capable of this type behavior.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dirk Koetter is waiting out Hurricane Irma from inside the Bucs training facilty like a real football guy. Its a old German traditon to bunker down in times of crisis but logic woud dictate that the safest place to be in this storm would actualy be on the pirate ship inside Raymond James stadium. In the event of a catastrophic flood it would act as a modernday Noahs Ark to repopulate the city of Tampa using two of every kind of citizen wether they be exotic dancers,retired professonal wrestlers, craft brewers, ponzi scheme startups, and fry cooks. Locking yourself in a film room without power is a great way to develop cabin fever and who know’s what type of mad sciencist schemes to misuse Jameis Winston will come out of this. People forget the wildcat offense was drawn up using feces on a tile wall over the course of a week where Tony Sparano was accdentally locked in a Miami bathroom with nothing but a mound of cocaine, a pair of sunglasses, and the all-22 of his current QBs.

:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom