**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, if you voice your opinion, and still play...what does it matter?

You're filling the man's pockets by playing...Now if they don't play...well then...

It would be hard for a full roster to walk out like that. I think the only way it happens is if multiple teams do it. A few players might, but in the end, they'd come back unless they want to run the risk of being Kaerpernick'ed. Star players and other collective teams need to have everyone elses back.

In Seattle. They'll show McNair, alright. Locking arms in unity, he won't know what to do!

damn...might have take HOU to cover

d1d.gif

my man :pimp:

glad you liked it

yea.. this aint the last possible sec:
img_5703-jpg.1995297

I’m amazed by the amount of white people that unknowingly snitch on themselves lol

i'm all for it.. hell the only true benefit of the big cheeto's presidency.. now cowboys fans should truly know how much of a scumbag jerry really is

popcorn__.gif

It takes one step at full speed to cover 3 - 3.5 yards -- easy. You can't show a still shot of one millisecond and think it proves a point. You can see that Flacco started his slide at the 13, yet watch the play again...The ref spotted it at the 12, which the spot is supposed to be where the QB starts his slide. That difference of one yard means Kiko was already at the point of impact. In reality, this was a bang bang play.

Last edited:
yea.. this aint the last possible sec:
img_5703-jpg.1995297

If you watch the video from the time Flacco concedes like you've shown in the screencap until Kiko Alonso hits him its actually less than a second though.

Flacco is actually falling down last possible HALF a second.

This isnt a QB rolling out and releasing the ball. These are 2 dudes running full speed at each other on 3rd and 10 with the marker in mind for each player. a screen cap ignores the speed and context of the game entirely.

Last edited:
You not eating them right then or you getting from the wrong place. Flour are for burritos only. Never had a problem with tacos crumbling. Corn tortillas (especially home made) slander won't be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom