**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvin trying to be a good man now. You don't want Crackhead Mike to come out. Smith wyldin. Like talking nonsense to Iron Mike :smh:

@CP1708 also had a good point yesterday that I was going to bring up as well after I saw the hit, but one of the oldest tricks in the book, if QB's choose to risk it is ease up to a jog like they're going out of bounds and then turn their shoulder up field and pick up a few extra yards. It's happen a few times in the NFL and I've seen LB's get lit up because they slow down assuming the Q is going out of bounds. It's why some of these big hits on Q's in those instances do not bother me. If they are still in the field of play, they're liable to get lit up. The timing is difficult if you're a defender, but it's similar to plays carrying 5 yards deep into the sideline and everyone starts booing. If they don't make those plays on skill players, one spin move and that player is off to the races.

going to the rams vs texans game here in LA on 11/12.. might be watching some 2nd + 3rd string Texans :lol: :smh: but i hope the players do something about this, like peep game said: I'm 100% behind anything the players plan to do (except locking arms)

How’s it taste?? :nerd:

d1d.gif

People like to ish on the Nfl like the NBA is any better. Acting like there wasn't a dude who got blackballed and a rule implemented stating you have to stand for some dumb anthem. NBA isn't much better at all. Lot of owners of NBA and NFL teams feel like owner from the Texans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom