**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
reminded me of Mayweather not finding a damn thing funny
nintchdbpict0003389221936.jpg

mike irvin would f up steve smith. mike irvin has that crackhead strength. mike a real one not saying smith isnt either but mike would kick his as.

Wonder if it has anything to do with what McNair said

I hope so.. dude got that new guaranteed money.. if anyone can take a stand, it's him

But if JJ really wanna be untouchable he'd come out and call the owner's comments stupid

How about Suh applying the Bane chokehold on dude....I didn't even need to scroll down fully to know it was Suh's wildass choking papi

I don't think it was dirty. This is an exception.

I believe that knowing the rules, you can definitely hold up better even in game speed. It's adaptable for sure. If this was 5 yards short of the sticks, I'd say it was dirty as a result because you know even with a head first slide, he wasn't picking it up and you can let up because of it. The difference is that this was right at the sticks. If you as a defender aren't going full speed with the intention to knock the offensive player short of the sticks then the QB can start his slide later and pick up a first. I think Flacco going down when he did was a direct result of Kiko flying at him and Kiko, knowing where the sticks where, threw his shoulder and side out front to A. Stop Flacco in the event he went head first and/or B. to avoid going head first knowing full well there was going to be contact.

Totally understand it as being a football play.

Last edited:
I don't think it was dirty. This is an exception.

I believe that knowing the rules, you can definitely hold up better even in game speed. It's adaptable for sure. If this was 5 yards short of the sticks, I'd say it was dirty as a result because you know even with a head first slid, he wasn't picking it up and you can let up because of it. The difference is that this was right at the sticks. If you as a defender aren't going full speed with the intention to knock the offensive player short of the sticks then the QB can start his slide later and pick up a first. I think Flacco going down when he did was a direct result of Kiko flying at him and Kiko, knowing where the sticks where, threw his shoulder and side out front to A. Stop Flacco in the even he went head first and/or B. to avoid going head first knowing full well there was going to be contact.

Totally understand it as being a football play.

Yeah there's a real grey area when QB's are sliding. It's like the defender is supposed to anticipate when he's gonna slide. I think its up to the QB to get down safely. In this case Kiko and Flacco were both going FULL speed until Flacco decides to just fall without every hinting he was gonna do that. Like watch his fall. It's not even a slide because he didnt have the time or room to slide. He was attempting to be greedy with yardage.This play was pretty bang bang imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom