**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Baltimore Harbor (food + the aquarium) being pretty nice. Then again, I've only went when I was younger.

Camden Yards is the best part of the entire state. Facts.

Troy Vincent sounding scared as hell...

The NFLPA really needs a new head,preferably a current or former player like Boldin who takes this stuff seriously and has a backbone

Reid :smokin

Glad that Lynch at least had Reid's back unlike his own union head...

^ yup get Troy all the way out of there if he expects dancing to be the answer

Haven't seen boldin talk on the issues, but I know he has been there every step of the way with Malcolm Jenkins

^ yup get Troy all the way out of there if he expects dancing to be the answer

Haven't seen boldin talk on the issues, but I know he has been there every step of the way with Malcolm Jenkins

Probably cause he doesn't havr the same platform anymore being retired and all but yea he's been with the players meeting at capitol hill every month or so.

Him or Jenkins would be good picks imo

Probably cause he doesn't havr the same platform anymore being retired and all but yea he's been with the players meeting at capitol hill every month or so.

Him or Jenkins would be good picks imo

Doug Baldwin too.. also chris long been doing a ton of stuff with Jenkins and boldin

We got anyone from Bills Mafia up on here? Need to know who to direct my **** talkin to come Sunday Morning.

smmmmmmmhhhhhhhh

IMG_5705.JPG

"We can't have the inmates running the prison."
Honestly at this point Idc how important winning a ring is, if I'm on this team I'm not playing for this dude.

These owners need to stop watching Fox News. What 96% are they polling???

"We gonna need all white American males above the age of 50 and living in the south to take this poll please" ****

"I would never characterize our players or our league that way"

Yea but you literally did :lol:

Should've kept that weak apology,he's already revealed his true feelings

Yup.. that "i would never.." line got me

Can't forget the classic "I apologize to anyone who was offended by it".. just apologize for your damn actions, admit you said something stupid.. admit you didn't think it out.. admit your little bubble look at these dudes as a necessary evils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom