**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dgbg.gif

I’m here for the city slander

I live in NY lol. And at least Philly has cheesesteaks. Baltimore known for crab cakes. And murder

I live nowhere near those places... I've been to Philly...no thanks

How in the **** did you become an eagles fan?

I live nowhere near those places...

How in the **** did you become an eagles fan?

NYC like 90 min drive from Philly lol. And you were guaranteed to see minimum 3-4 eagles games locally in NYC bc of them being in the same division as the Giants so I grew to like em. 90s Giants were :sick:

NYC like 90 min drive from Philly lol. And you were guaranteed to see minimum 3-4 eagles games locally in NYC bc of them being in the same division as the Giants so I grew to like em. 90s Giants were :sick:

Always found it funny when New Yorkers rooted for teams outside of NY. . . still do

My 7 plus screen cracked and I had to temporarily use my iPhone 6 until I could get an appointment with Apple and I almost killed myself. When you don't know any better you assume your phone is "fast enough" then you when you go back to it from your new phone you're like damn this phone is trash

My engineering buddy hooked up an 8 for me today. But I wasn’t at work so it’s sitting at my desk :lol:

:lol: Im gonna make steaks out of it (maybe a roast with part of it)

I could get my Fred Flintsone on doe :emoji_thinking:

20171026_164036.jpg

You know how to butcher meat? Is it difficult? My girl got me a Peter Luger book bc I love making steak and it had all these butchering instructions but I didn't know if I was at that level of cooking yet

You know how to butcher meat? Is it difficult? My girl got me a Peter Luger book bc I love making steak and it had all these butchering instructions but I didn't know if I was at that level of cooking yet

No real experience :lol: although trimming/cutting a ribeye doesnt seem to challenging from what I've seen so far, depending if its bone in or not seems to be most of the battle
Nobody works a meat like Pablo

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom