**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Diddy can buy the Texans lol
First thing that came to mind
IMG_3009.GIF

IMG_5408.PNG IMG_5409.PNG
If you look at time stamp at the top you'll see both say 4 seconds. Between both screen shots less than a second has passed.

And im pretty sure because flacco is falling and not sliding with his feet forward, if Kiko were to let him ago even if he could, Flacco wouldnt be ruled down and could roll into the first down.

Look at where they meet, on the first down marker. Flacco was committed to a first down. Because of that Kiko commited to stopping it like he should. Flacco risked his body and paid for it. Kiko is paying for playing the game.

I get in todays game its a penalty and its an unfortunate play. but its not dirty.

Didn't Mia put some athletes on blast by posting their DM's?

That's prolly half the reason she gets shut down off top. If not, you know damn well some of these athletes would be all about get served up.

Didn't Mia put some athletes on blast by posting their DM's?

That's prolly half the reason she gets shut down off top. If not, you know damn well some of these athletes would be all about get served up.

Hell yea. Lisa Ann still runs through these athletes, she just keeps it on the low :lol:

You not eating them right then or you getting from the wrong place. Flour are for burritos only. Never had a problem with tacos crumbling. Corn tortillas (especially home made) slander won't be tolerated.

I like piles of meat in my tacos, so I can't have wimpy limp tortillas

Try convincing the 3rd string center with zero guaranteed money to walk out of practice

I hope Brown, Hopkins, & others do something meaningful tho

JJ Watt responding will be brazy. doubt it though, probably will say something neutral >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom