**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stare-o.gif

Woke up this morning wishing it was Friday already. Get to work and the database is down, so I've been twiddling my thumbs for over an hr :smh: gonna be an interesting week

Zeke setting up to miss out on the 5th :pimp:

scared_medium.gif

My opinion on this is admittedly biased (I own Zeke in one of my money leagues), but I don't think he will serve his suspension this season.

Baker has done basically NOTHING for us and if he doesn't get a fumble wrestled away from him by old *** Carson Palmer we probably win the game last week. TJ has made some really good plays and some bad plays but there's no reason at all why Chris Conte should ever see the field over him. Although TJ giving up the TD to Logan Thomas for his only catch of the damn game was a big factor in us losing yesterday too. Everybody on the defense needs to step the **** up. McCoy, Lavonte, Kwon and Grimes are the only ones doing their job right now.

My NFL predictions this year were DUMB trash, couldn't have been more wrong about everything. Only one that looks to be true is the Falcons missing the playoffs. Bum *** team. Someone throw up all those Matt Ryan **** sucking quotes. HE'S BEEN A FRAUD FOR YEARS.

Falcons are missing Kyle Shanahan and it is showing

Shanahan’s first season we were calling for his head. Hindsight is 20/20. We have to give drinks time to really get footing our play calling but if there was one game he should have won......it shoulda been against the Dolphins :sick:

at least he got some fire new uniforms

DMNoU1BUIAAocVC.jpg

Then Just Don 2’s look a little too shiny :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom