**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the Pats are gonna run the ball. On every play. 100% guarantee.

You still can't stop the run.

Falcons looks awful.

Just caught the highlights to this game. That TD pitch to Cooks and the ATL defender literally stepping away from Gronk's block :sick::sick::sick:

Just caught the highlights to this game. That TD pitch to Cooks and the ATL defender literally stepping away from Gronk's block :sick::sick::sick:

Bruh no one is tryna get Sergio Brown'd out there :lol:,that was a business decision

xc2jao8eilvrzsjprqux.jpg

the quality is down because like i been preachin'....the league has a coaching problem

got all this talent league round that's being wasted

How can it be trash when the Yankees got bounced from the playoffs and Golden State has a losing record rn? :lol:
talking bout just football... week was trash. my team killed and it was still trash. just a pathetic display of football. entertainment value was trash. not one football game i saw today was good.

My boy is a Giants fan and I said this week was buns and his reply was "most weeks have been wack so far" I was like bruh your team is 1-6 of course you gonna feel that way

talking bout just football... week was trash. my team killed and it was still trash. just a pathetic display of football. entertainment value was trash. not one football game i saw today was good.

Thursday night was pretty great but yea outside of that this week was meh as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom