**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the quality is down because like i been preachin'....the league has a coaching problem

got all this talent league round that's being wasted

This is a big issue.

I saw the Chargers run Melvin Gordon up the middle 4 times in a row at the 1 yard line against the Broncos. No play action, no off tackle runs. 4 runs straight into one of the best DL’s in the league.

Tonight was Julio Jones’ first red zone target this season. The Colts leading receiver this week was Jack Doyle. :lol:

I'm on Episode 7 of Mindhunter. Is there going to be some crazy ending that's going to blow my mind at the end of these 10 episodes or what? So far it's solid, but I was definitely much more into Ozark.

If Cam put the level of effort and detail into studying game film and practice as he does his outfits......

... IF MIKE SHULA put the level of effort and detail into his play calling as Cam does his outfits, we'd be 6-1 right now.

sweet dreams, @Armada....

upload_2017-10-22_22-26-36.png

Nothing about how the falcons are elite. Last year was fluky. Shanahan is a fraud. Go grub at the chick fil a at the new stadium on sundays...........oh wait...

This is the worst quality of play I've seen from the NFL in my life

We hear this every season. Games aren't bad at all IMO, I actually think they've been more entertaining than last season. This season we've had three very entertaining TNF games, that in and of itself is an accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom